Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Being Harrassed

(XBOX)VoidkinKitty

Question

A player has been stalking and repeatedly harassing me in region chat. He has been posting my dead name with my gamer tag repeatedly. Since his removal from my clan for calling one of my friends a F’ing N-word, he has harrassed me for the past 2 months. Microsoft has done nothing to stop his attacks or his harassment upon me. Please do something about this harassment as I have to deal with it every time he comes into region. He checks to see if I’m there then proceeds to post without my permission. He’s inciting bullying against me and I don’t need to be harassed nor wish to be harassed further.

Edited by (XBOX)VoidkinKitty
Typo
  • Like 1

5 answers to this question

Have you put them on your ignore list? I don't believe they can message you and you cannot see their messages if they are on that list. And if they use different avenues to continue harassing you, I recommend reporting them through the proper channels so DE can handle this.

Edited by TeaHands
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, (XBOX)VoidkinKitty said:

I sent in multiple screenshots to Microsoft and it still continues. He’s posting my name with my gamer tag on his activity feed.

Oh that's messed up, I'm really sorry. I really hope it's just their support is backed up and suspend that d-bag.

• Like 2