Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A bug that spoils and kills my statistics and the integrity of all players in this game!

Jet_Shark

Hello, I am writing to you with a request, because WARFRAME Support recommended that this important message be posted here in detail!

If I launch (Duvirian Path) just to collect weed and bushes (resources), and even in Solo mode or Public it doesn’t matter, having collected resources, I go out to the Orbiter, while the resources are saved and they write to me that 'TASK COMPLETED' but in fact, EXIT FROM THE BATTLE is counted in the Statistics! I've checked this many times already, I had legendary stats with 0% Recovery, and now I have 105 exits and 1% total percentage recovery! I am as picky and decent as possible about the game and I never leave if it’s hard for me or there is almost no chance of winning, I always play to the very end and maintain the most decent statistics, and now it is spoiled due to the incorrect system of calculations and bugs in the game! I ask you to return my statistics to me, please remove the extra 55 exits from the battle, thus I will again have 0% exits, I am a decent and adult player, I push other players to do the same BUT now everything is ruined and the mood with enthusiasm is in decline. Please, please give me back my decent stats of 0% Recovery.aJXb3hoYy8cZjFsubn7DqK7ey?token=eyJhbGci

Just going to the cave to check weapons and frames without entering Duviri or the Circuit counts as a Mission Quit*.   Which is not a surprise but pretty amusing.

(And in case anybody hasn't noticed, the frame and weapon preview is sometimes wrong.  For instance, it's not usually updating if Navigation is accessed from a Relay until the Relay is exited.)

Archived