Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Racing cars in Warframe

(XBOX)RAGNAROCKeMAGO7

We already have volt and gauss though, what's the point of cars when we have frames than can literally massacre an entire building of enemies just by running at it so fast the kinetic energy instantly destroys it?

• Like 2

Maybe someday as a new Gamemode? It'll be fun for two weeks and then nobody will play it anymore and get back to the core gameplay, that is actually fun and not some half-backed Gamemode like many others in the game.

Edited by (XBOX)HansLollos
  • Like 1

On 2023-07-03 at 10:00 PM, (XBOX)HansLollos said:

Maybe someday as a new Gamemode? It'll be fun for two weeks and then nobody will play it anymore and get back to the core gameplay, that is actually fun and not some half-backed Gamemode like many others in the game.

What's wrong with having one more game mode? Warframe even has arcade games, why can't it have a car race? I bet missions with racetrack entries would be played more than "Star Wars" on railjack.
The main game is the main game. I think it's fun to have mixed game types. It just enriches the game as a whole. I reached Legendary 3 mastery and I like to play different modes every now and then.
I see that there are already several games within Warframe and I like that.
But I miss one type of game. Car race! Vrooommm.... :P

Edited by (XBOX)RAGNAROCKeMAGO7

5 hours ago, Gallerine said:

AI generations

Ai will be discussed at length in our era, but Art is intention and chance. I graduated from the School of Fine Arts, but I like these arts. I changed very little. But I think that to direct the creation of an art is to create. Even when talking about a monkey painting, the artist was not the monkey, but the one who chose what was going to be shown to the public or not.

• Like 1

vor 21 Stunden schrieb (XBOX)RAGNAROCKeMAGO7:

What's wrong with having one more game mode? Warframe even has arcade games, why can't it have a car race? I bet missions with racetrack entries would be played more than "Star Wars" on railjack.
The main game is the main game. I think it's fun to have mixed game types. It just enriches the game as a whole. I reached Legendary 3 mastery and I like to play different modes every now and then.
I see that there are already several games within Warframe and I like that.
But I miss one type of game. Car race! Vrooommm.... :P

It's great having multiple gamemodes, don't get me wrong. And Warframe has good ones. But let's be honest, most of them are not very engaging, are half-backed, or even feel unfinished. Just adding gamemodes and not expanding and polishing already existing ones is a waste of time and resources. Warframe is almost as bad as Kingdom Hearts 3 when it comes to that.

In Online Games it's important to add new Gamemodes/Minigames right into the core gameplay or nobody will play it after like two weeks. Archwing did that kinda great. Cars are a cool Idea. But if they should add cars, they should expand the core gameplay, so People will actually play it and also buy Skins for it etc. because when it's a part of the regular Gameplay, of course People wanna spend Money on it.

It just needs to be be a new Mission Type with new Maps that mixes the Core Gameplay as a Warframe with the Car driving Gameplay. For Example, first you need to drive from Point A to Point B while you get chased by enemies. At Point B you'll need to steal some Supplies and fight enemies with your Warframe. After you got the Supplies you'll need to get out as fast as you can, because there's a time limit and enemies chase you again. And the Mission should be playable in both solo and with other players, just like regular ones.

4 hours ago, (XBOX)HansLollos said:

In Online Games it's important to add new Gamemodes/Minigames right into the core gameplay or nobody will play it after like two weeks. Archwing did that kinda great. Cars are a cool Idea. But if they should add cars, they should expand the core gameplay, so People will actually play it and also buy Skins for it etc. because when it's a part of the regular Gameplay, of course People wanna spend Money on it.

It just needs to be be a new Mission Type with new Maps that mixes the Core Gameplay as a Warframe with the Car driving Gameplay. For Example, first you need to drive from Point A to Point B while you get chased by enemies. At Point B you'll need to steal some Supplies and fight enemies with your Warframe. After you got the Supplies you'll need to get out as fast as you can, because there's a time limit and enemies chase you again. And the Mission should be playable in both solo and with other players, just like regular ones.

Perfect! I fully agree. This is exactly how I imagined it!

• Like 1

On 2023-07-06 at 11:49 PM, (XBOX)RAGNAROCKeMAGO7 said:

Ai will be discussed at length in our era, but Art is intention and chance. I graduated from the School of Fine Arts, but I like these arts. I changed very little. But I think that to direct the creation of an art is to create. Even when talking about a monkey painting, the artist was not the monkey, but the one who chose what was going to be shown to the public or not.

I think for the best of the forums quality and general blood pressure, I'll just leave it at a "strong disagree", because even after all the information that has come out and the issues that AI presents with its... generations, I'm at a loss to either how the information hasn't reached you, or you decide to ignore or somehow justify it.