Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

​​💛​ ​InfernalSnail`s Pet Shop: Vulpaphylas!

f.png

372108630_DISCORD_LOGO_BLACK_400.gif       Discord: infernalsnail69        372108630_DISCORD_LOGO_BLACK_400.gif

Hello, Tenno! Looking for some nice and rare pet to buy? You came to the right place!

I present to you my brand-new awesome web-page with TONS of different rare pets! 
Currently it is still under construction, so only Smeeta & Adarza Kavats are available for sale. But SOON I will hopefully finish it and add other pets as well, so stay tuned for that :)

Click on the button below to "get teleported" to the best shop with warframe pets! 

714f26da8be6ce51.png

For better browsing experience open pages in different tabs, it will make them load faster.

P.S. If you want to buy smth, pls send me number of the kavat for easier communication (or a screenshot).

Спойлер

An actual link, in case button doesn`t work for some reason: https://infernalsnail.wixsite.com/infernal-snail-pets

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952qii9rm0815pgfdih7kc4bq0h3pzs4y6m414tde06&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.gif&ct=sI added 5 Vulpahylas for sale! All of them have 4 mutagens + 4 antigens!

Price: 700p/2pt each fox

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

If you liked my collections, please, share them to your friends who are also looking to get some awesome pets!

Have a nice day, Tenno!5922a2_f9540c58ae71425a9b067cb6ce96ead0~mv2.gif

Warframe0076.jpg?width=1276&height=676

• 1 month later...