Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

mod "Mesa's Waltz" bug

-Quill

when transitioning between activating and deactivating the 4th skill of the prime table, the animation does not continue, preventing me from: shooting, activating other skills, and entering operator mode
 I have already died several times because of this little bug

• Like 1

On 2023-07-05 at 3:01 PM, CapCapybara said:

when transitioning between activating and deactivating the 4th skill of the prime table, the animation does not continue, preventing me from: shooting, activating other skills, and entering operator mode
 I have already died several times because of this little bug

Hi CapCapybara, can you please share a video of the issue you're running into? It might help give us a better idea of what's going wrong. Thanks!

• Like 1

Unsure what OPs specific activation conditions were, but if it helps - this always happens to me when deactivating peacemakers and doing parkour rapidly, it'll result in this long-standing "moonwalk" bug (that prevents skills, weapons, and operator and that only resets on death) like seen here: 

I've had it happen across multiple frames and even while solo (sadly I don't record sessions or have shadowplay enabled, so I don't have any footage myself). I'm not sure if Capybara's issue is different, if they could explain it in more detail or say if it looks like the video above that would help narrow things down I think.