Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ack/Brunt Incarnon unlock

(XBOX)Tucker D Dawg

You need to either fix the text or fix the unlock.
Says Reach 10x combo count 10 times in a mission.

however using quick melee does not progress the 'achievement'... you need to hold Y to make it the equipped weapon THEN reach 10x combo counter.

so if you jump in a mission then just beat on enemies until your combo counter goes to 10, you will not unlock via quick melee.

ALSO

it says reach 10x combo count, but that unlocks at 9x - you don't need to get to 10.

• 9 months later...

Tons of issues on this incarnon relating to the combo counter, and especially during the final unlock. Doesn't seem to be only quick melee that is affected, as I did a mission with only melee weapon equipped (Nightwave challenge), and didn't get it despite reaching 12x and bobbing around 10x several times.

The 2 times so far when I have managed to advance the challenge, it does seem to happen before 10x as you say, but on another weapon I had to 'go down' back to 10x to actually increase the challenge counter.

I've also been unable to increase the combo counter at all for like half a mission, where it was just stuck at 0.

For now though, my progress is stuck at 2/10, and I'm trying different things like swapping away the pause combo counter when holstered effect, and removing mods like corrupt charge. Maybe better luck tomorrow 🫠