Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exploding Larvalings

MekaDovah

Is it specific to Death Detonation mode that Kuva Larvalings explode (and disappear) after getting knocked down if you accidentally hit them again?

Because if not, seems like a really easy way to accidentally waste a potential Lich if you're trying to clear everyone around them first in a chaotic fight.

I have never had a Larvling explode, so I'd suspect that it is a Death Detonation issue. What a niche bug if it is, congratulations you unlucky soul, you had the good luck to find it, and the bad luck to experience it.

10 hours ago, Drasiel said:

I have never had a Larvling explode, so I'd suspect that it is a Death Detonation issue. What a niche bug if it is, congratulations you unlucky soul, you had the good luck to find it, and the bad luck to experience it.

Story of my life it seems.

Ever do the fishing mini game in Duviri, accidentally dash out of the map, and get that hazy fuzz from the intro title permanently stuck over your screen until you quit the game? I have.

On 2023-07-11 at 11:47 AM, MekaDovah said:

Story of my life it seems.

Ever do the fishing mini game in Duviri, accidentally dash out of the map, and get that hazy fuzz from the intro title permanently stuck over your screen until you quit the game? I have.

never lol

Archived