Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Interesting idea (for me personally)

gu72

The current warframe(in game) content is very lacking,And the description of the content of the old war is also very lacking,Why not unite the two constructions,It is used to tell the events of Prime equipment in the old war,For example, the story of Prime equipment falling in battle with the giant Sentient in the old war,This not only complements Warframe's story, but also allows us to learn more about the old war.

Like what:Let players actually experience the story of Gara Prime blowing himself up with the giant Sentient in the Plains of the Night Spirit.

And after completing this task, control your own warframe to take revenge: for example, use gara prime to defeat 3 Eidolons 3 times in the Night Spirit Plain and then start an Incarnon-like evolution.

That's all that comes to mind,I hope that all warframes with Prime versions can have these stories (although I know they will be a lot of work to make), but this should be interesting.

13小时前 , -Krism- 说:

Did you use google translate? I barely understand what you mean

If every prime had a story quest, the game would never progress, the amount of work that would be required to do this is way too much

1.Yes, about the same as it

2.I know, but I think it's going to be cool