Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan leader replacement?

(PSN)Greyvix

Question

6 answers to this question

There is a way yeah, just contact support. If the clanleader is absent for more then 30 days, support will relocate the leader role to the most active player with the highest rank.

So if there are 3 normal ranks and only 1 leader rank, the most active of the normal ranked will get promoted by support.

Also works if you need to obtain founder rights from the clan, so that you can kick the previous leader from the clan if you want to.

Yes contact SUPPORT and explain your situation and they will transfer Clan ownership to I think the highest ranking MR individual who is active in the Clan.  I had to do the same thing myself as my Clan Warlord was absent for a year before I decided enough was enough and contacted support to explain my situation. DE very soon there after awarded me the position of Founding Warlord because I was the highest ranking clan member at the time. I think 30 days of inactivity from a founding Clan Warlord is required before another Clan member can request to become the new owner of the Clan.  You mentioned it had been years of inactivity, which is more than adequate to allow you to assume the role of Owner or Founding Clan Warlord.  Go ahead and submit a Support Ticket explaining your situation and they will most definitely grant you or possibly another Clan member who might be of higher MR and active, the role of Founding Clan Warlord.  Just be patient if they don't respond immediately, as they have a lot of issues to deal with but they will assist you eventually! 

Soon enough you will be able to design and build your Clan to it's full potential and imagination!

Have a pleasant tomorrow!

44 minutes ago, ArturiaFayth said:

Since when did they add that MR part if i can ask Ediva?  Back when i had leadership transferred to me, i didn't have the highest MR of the active members, i was just the most active ^_^'

I think it's up to the discretion pf DE to decide who becomes the New Founding Warlord and less that there are strict rules that specify MR as the only basis for who can assume the role as Founding Warlord. There isn't any posted regulations that I could find about the precise awarding mechanics that DE follows so please don't misconstrue anything I have mentioned as absolute and concrete facts.  The only fact that I know they use is the 30 days of inactivity rule of a Founding Warlord in order to submit a request to become the new Founding Warlord. Any other rules are pure conjecture based upon my own personal experience in using support to become the new Founding Warlord of my current Clan.  I apologize if I mislead you to believe I was an expert in the rules of becoming a new Founding Warlord.

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

I think it's up to the discretion pf DE to decide who becomes the New Founding Warlord and less that there are strict rules that specify MR as the only basis for who can assume the role as Founding Warlord. There isn't any posted regulations that I could find about the precise awarding mechanics that DE follows so please don't misconstrue anything I have mentioned as absolute and concrete facts.  The only fact that I know they use is the 30 days of inactivity rule of a Founding Warlord in order to submit a request to become the new Founding Warlord. Any other rules are pure conjecture based upon my own personal experience in using support to become the new Founding Warlord of my current Clan.  I apologize if I mislead you to believe I was an expert in the rules of becoming a new Founding Warlord.

No worries, was just wondering if i missed anything as well as it has been a long time since i dealt with any of that so wasn't sure either. My bad if i gave the impression of misleading me ^_^"

Have a pleasant tomorrow as well ^_^

Just now, ArturiaFayth said:

No worries, was just wondering if i missed anything as well as it has been a long time since i dealt with any of that so wasn't sure either. My bad if i gave the impression of misleading me ^_^"

Have a pleasant tomorrow as well ^_^

No offense taken at all and for sure it has been a hot minute since I have dealt with Ownership of a Clan.  I am just glad there are those that still are willing and eager to be a Clan Owner as it can be a chore at times but I very much enjoy the creative fun afforded us by DE and am grateful that Dojos are a thing!

Have a pleasant tomorrow my fellow Founding Clan Warlord!

• Like 1