Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2035 ban

(NSW)om400X

Hello!

Has anyone had or even heard of anyone being unbanned from the 2035 pseudo-permaban thing? 

I see lots of talk about it but the spooky thing is a lot of that talk is years old with zero update leading me to think that its an irreversible outcome. Hoping Im wrong about that

Thanks! 

also my apologies if this is in wrong forum section! I dont browse here much, first time posting.

Im aware no one but DE support can do anything about the situation. I actually just had ingame chat suspension, seemed automated, I opened a ticket just wondering how long it would be. Almost right afterward, the game stops working, I restart it and see the 2035 suspension notice lol the timing is a bit humorous considering I just asked the length of suspension and nothing else, but surely that was also automated ahaha..

Thanks again.

2 minutes ago, -Krism- said:

If you've read those other posts, it means you know we can't do anything & making topics about that is pointless

Just make a ticket to Support

Im aware and that is not what I was asking, I thought I made that clear.

I was asking if the 2035 thing has ever been lifted for anyone, or if anyone has ever heard of that happening.

Again, just so Im crystal clear:

I am not asking for support from the forum about this. 

Just now, (NSW)om400X said:

Im aware and that is not what I was asking, I thought I made that clear.

I was asking if the 2035 thing has ever been lifted for anyone, or if anyone has ever heard of that happening.

Again, just so Im crystal clear:

I am not asking for support from the forum about this. 

What I meant by "there's no use talking about it here" also includes the answer itself

Once someone talks to Support, they don't come back to the forums saying if it worked or not

I don't know if anyone has been unbanned, but I'm sure they would've complained on the forums again if they hadn't while being in the right

• Like 1