Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tigris: Some Fixes For The Soul

Boondorl

Hey, all. As you may know, the Tigris suffers from some annoying mechanical problems. I've found a few ways to fix these, however.

1. Firing both shots at once

The current trigger mechanic is interesting and takes some getting used to, but sometimes you want that instant burst to take down that big baddy. There's a simple solution to this.

Bind your second fire slot to the mouse scroll down. Since you don't press the mouse scroll when you do this, it fires off both shots almost instantly.

This just makes the weapon more satisfying and since it's on the second bind, it can be seen as a "secondary" fire of sorts. The next fix is relevant to this.

2. Delay after emptying the barrels

Yes, it is annoying, but I found a way to by pass this. This only works when you use the above method.

Keep scrolling down the mouse wheel after you've fired both shots. This cancels the delay and instantly reloads the gun.

This probably has to do with the fact that it recognizes you as trying to fire the next shot, but the mag is empty, so it reloads it without delay like any other weapon. Interestingly enough, this also causes a bug with the animation. This bug is only visual, though, and does not affect your fire rate or reload time. You can also get the bug by using a 3-size mag or by reloading instantly after firing only one shot off.

Hopefully these fixes should make the gun more satisfying for you to use. As a side note, I'd recommend running Seeking Force since it has 2.1m of puncture now, which goes well with a gun like this (lots of raw power, makes cleaning infested waves easy).