Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Fluid Mechanics" and "Cold Wave" not playing in Orb Vallis anymore, and a plea for an easier way to obtain Orb Vallis somachords

Stafelund

Lately I've noticed these two soundtracks aren't playing anymore in Orb Vallis. It's always the same idle and combat tracks now, which are always good, but I wonder what happened to those two for them to stop playing? If it's not a rights issue then it seems like an oversight.

Also, can we have their somachord locations fixed? Duviri has the somachords at fixed locations, and if I'm not mistaken most scannable fragments are too. And it doesn't really make sense to place the somachords in random places in a huge place such as Orb Vallis other than padding gameplay time, even then padding for something like a somachord that has no use in gameplay other than being able to listen to it to your orbiter, seems extremely excessive.

Edited by Stafelund

37 minutes ago, Stafelund said:

Also, can we have their somachord locations fixed? Duviri has the somachords at fixed locations, and if I'm not mistaken most scannable fragments are too. And it doesn't really make sense to place the somachords in random places in a huge place such as Orb Vallis other than padding gameplay time, even then padding for something like a somachord that has no use in gameplay other than being able to listen to it to your orbiter, seems extremely excessive.

Hands down, the most sensible request I've seen in a long time. It'd be one thing if the map was more akin to Deimos, but randomized locations on such a big map feels like insult to injury. Even with Orokin Eye, there's a long cooldown & lots of ground to cover.

• Like 1