Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wisp prime access giveaway not received

(PSN)skarpowicz

Question

A few days ago on a popular Warframe creator's Twitch stream I won a giveaway for the all-inclusive Wisp Prime Access and accessories bundle sponsored by DE, but haven't received any of the rewards yet. Does anyone know if it might take a while for DE to deliver it to my inventory or should I try seeking help from DE support?

5 answers to this question

I thought DE was giving code to give away for partners? Maybe not anymore?

Overall I'd say if that's a manual process in which the Warframe creator has to communicate your IGN and platform for them to deliver it. Consider that it's the weekend and so it will likely be looked at tomorrow.

You should contact that creator first before posting here.

Also DE hands out the giveaways in batches, I think the first batch for Wisp Prime is Thursday or Wednesday this week.

As what Rathalio said, did you give your IGN and Platform to the creator?

Edited by fdge
Added IGN comment
  • Like 1

I have given all my information to the creator and he said he copy and pasted it to D.E. I was just never given a date for when I could expect to receive it so I was a bit anxious due to the process taking so long. The creator I won the giveaway for is pretty hard to get hold of as he keeps most of his socials private. I think I should be fine though, I'll just wait for the designated days you said they hand them out and see how it goes. 

16 hours ago, fdge said:

You should contact that creator first before posting here.

Also DE hands out the giveaways in batches, I think the first batch for Wisp Prime is Thursday or Wednesday this week.

As what Rathalio said, did you give your IGN and Platform to the creator?