Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This game is f***ing awesome!

(PSN)Duty_Patrol1995

As you might have guessed by the title, that this game is f***ing awesome. I use to play Destiny 1 and 2 almost every day, that is until I discover Warframe. I find that Destiny 2 would boot players from the game servers if they aren't actively playing the game. I really hate that about that game whereas with Warframe, the game doesn't boot players from the game servers. Which is why I personally think Warframe is 100% better than Destiny 1 and 2 in terms of more content, and more free roam missions. If anyone wants to join my clan, The Tenno Underworld, feel free to send your request to join (in the in-game clan option). I hope this game can become the top number one game of the century. My name is Duty_Patrol1995, and I hope to see you inn the Origin System. <3

Edited by (PSN)Duty_Patrol1995
Added more info
  • Like 5

Hi there! I’m a veteran Destiny player, but recently quit several months ago before Lightfall dropped (and I’m so glad I did; I heard the reviews were absolutely dismal. It’s so sad, because I loved Destiny, but it’s so obvious that Bungie stopped caring about their game).

I’ve been an off and on Warframe player for years, now, and I find myself coming back to it plenty and often. This game is amazing. The story is deliciously mysterious in all the best ways, and keeps tickling my intrigue. The Warframe’s are fast and furious and great fun. It can be very grindy, though. That being said, I can tell that Digital Extremes cares a GREAT DEAL about their game. Their love shows in every corner and facet. As a result I do enjoy dishing out money to a company I WANT to support, despite it being a free to play game. I cannot gush about this game enough. It’s extraordinary. Frustrating, at times, but the good outweighs the bad, in my opinion. Enjoy your time playing Warframe, Tenno! Oh, what I wouldn’t give to play Warframe for the first time again, and experience all that I’ve accomplished. I live vicariously through people like you. Good luck! :)

Edited by (XBOX)Avelithe