The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ralijack Missions- all 9 planets added to the Proxima Map

Please Consider adding all 9 planets to the Proxima map to kind of revive the Old Orikin ways and traditions and more Grineer missions and more House Zetki Aranaments and Components along with Corpus Hybrid Components and Aranaments for The Railjack. I absolutely love it and 100%built mine from scratch and even though the quest was very long and tedious and enduring, it was well worth it!!!!! 

If they have unique things to do, sure. I liked seeing the new ice mines and weird orokin tower ruins when they were added, though it would be better if there was more meaningful stuff to do

If it's just copy-pasting the same old content we already have in the game, no, there's no need for redundant nodes when we already have proximas for each tier. (Redundant nodes are also an issue with the regular star chart)

If it's more glorified taxis to standard star-chart missions like with the Corpus ships, please no, we need less of that if anything

they could have done so many things will RJ like we already where familiar with our solar system. they could have used RJ to make us travel to different galaxy with new planets with new enemy types and mission modes. instead we get same mission on a ship where RJ is only used as vehicle to get clear nearby enemies lol

imagine landing your complete RJ in new open zone of new discovered planets. where lets say some enemies damaged the ship and cephalon is trying to fix it but needs you to protect the ship. Same defence concept but at least its meaningful and fun.

Archived