Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe anime sketch (Featuring my humanoid Cy design + Tempestarii skin)

BrighanArt

Cy.jpg

Did this to cool down after work today :)
I know it goes very against canon to design human shapes for the cephalons but it's so fun! I've had this picture in my head for some days now and I really wanted to see how fast could I sort out these two panels.

Here's the concept I did before getting into it. I had a Railjack base sketch I did like a year ago or so, but I wanted to go with something more inspired in my in-game-Railjack with the Tempestarii skin and my main color palette.

image.png

• Like 7

hace 1 hora, (XBOX)sinamanthediva dijo:

Wow that looks awesome! You definitely have a gift, so keep on using it!  I can't wait to see more of your concepts!

Have a pleasant tomorrow!

Thank you for the kind words! Have a nice day :>

I mean lore wise cephalons were humans once, like ordis and suda and the story of the glassmaker etc. So don't discredit your marvelous creation like that. For all we know you might have inspired the next clem (fan art turned cannon game character)

• Like 1

hace 48 minutos, EDM774 dijo:

I mean lore wise cephalons were humans once, like ordis and suda and the story of the glassmaker etc. So don't discredit your marvelous creation like that. For all we know you might have inspired the next clem (fan art turned cannon game character)

Thank you so much for the kind words!! I tend to be a bit cautious of hardcore-lore-lovers (I am one myself, I just vibe in a very chill frequency and enjoy creating and see others enjoying their own headcanons too!) so I tend to make disclaimers in advance hahahaha

And about the Clem situation I don't know if any of my cephalon-concepts could make it one day to the game as it seems as a very unlikely situation to me (considering how DE have written them. Maybe one day I'll come with something worthy of becoming canon, who knows!), but for now I am more than happy whenever people positively react to their designs! :)))

• Like 1