Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The dx12 mode ...Please allow me to explain the problem more vividly!

Vhkay

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

As shown in the figure, I can still adjust brightness and contrast in DX11 mode and DX12 (before 33.6.0), but after 33.6.0, DX12 mode is completely unusable! I was forced to return to the outdated DX11 mode!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vhkay said:

outdated DX11 mode

To be fair, DX12 support is still listed as "experimental" in the launcher settings for a reason - it has a lot of various issues as they're having to support two engines with two different graphics APIs at the moment. I would just use DX11 on the enhanced engine in the meantime, as it's more stable (even if the performance is very slightly reduced).

I do hope they resolve this soon, but given this affects the engine it's probably a code change and requires a cert build, so that may take weeks.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Naroxas44 said:

To be fair, DX12 support is still listed as "experimental" in the launcher settings for a reason - it has a lot of various issues as they're having to support two engines with two different graphics APIs at the moment. I would just use DX11 on the enhanced engine in the meantime, as it's more stable (even if the performance is very slightly reduced).

I do hope they resolve this soon, but given this affects the engine it's probably a code change and requires a cert build, so that may take weeks.

Yes,right.But why does it get worse and worse...😅

4 minutes ago, Vhkay said:

But why does it get worse and worse...😅

Because by nature, it being experimental means they try new things with it, that sometimes result in the API calls crashing the game or making the graphics driver force reset. It's not ideal, and I'm sure they'd like to avoid those situations too, but they're still working on implementing it fully (hence the warning when switching and the "experimental" label, which is basically "hey this might break in a variety of ways, use at your own risk").

• Like 1

On 2023-08-03 at 11:53 AM, Vhkay said:

As shown in the figure, I can still adjust brightness and contrast in DX11 mode and DX12 (before 33.6.0), but after 33.6.0, DX12 mode is completely unusable!

Unfortunately, we're having trouble reproducing this on our end. When you have a moment, can you verify your download cache via. the Warframe launcher? This will ensure that the issue you're seeing isn't caused by missing or corrupt game files.

You can do this by clicking the little cogwheel in the top-right corner of the Warframe launcher:

Untitled5555555.png

17 hours ago, [DE]Linkski said:

Unfortunately, we're having trouble reproducing this on our end. When you have a moment, can you verify your download cache via. the Warframe launcher? This will ensure that the issue you're seeing isn't caused by missing or corrupt game files.

You can do this by clicking the little cogwheel in the top-right corner of the Warframe launcher:

Untitled5555555.png

But it didn't work...😅I even downloaded warframe again....😂