Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave act recovery still BUGGED

Cerikus

The bug where certain Acts will block the slot for recovering older acts is still present.

Before my last misson the UI showed that I have completed:
- Earth Miner (recovered)
- Eliminator
- Operative
- Polarized
- Test subject (recovered)
- Fallen angel (recovered)
- Survival

After I have completed "Sanctuary researcher", I received recovered "Hold your breath" proving I still have old acts to recover. So 2 slots are currently bugged for me.
Btw I have completed much more acts this week, but their completion disappeared from the list. Among those were 5 PoE bounties and 5 Fortuna bounties. (Maybe those are the bugged ones?)

It's pretty annoying, since this bug has been in the game for years. Pls fix.

Edited by Cerikus

There are two weekly missions this week you didn't mention having completed.  Vault Looter (dragon key vaults) and Elite Explorer (Railjack missions).  Are you sure you've completed these?

Are you sure you can't view more completed missions in Nightwave by scrolling down in the list of Acts?

[edit] If you walk up to Navigation in your Orbiter, does it list more Nightwave objectives than you see from the Nightwave menu?  What does it show for number of weekly acts? (eg mine shows 7/10, with 2 of the incompletes being recovered missions)

Edited by PathlessSage

On 2023-08-06 at 3:10 AM, PathlessSage said:

There are two weekly missions this week you didn't mention having completed.  Vault Looter (dragon key vaults) and Elite Explorer (Railjack missions).  Are you sure you've completed these?

Are you sure you can't view more completed missions in Nightwave by scrolling down in the list of Acts?

[edit] If you walk up to Navigation in your Orbiter, does it list more Nightwave objectives than you see from the Nightwave menu?  What does it show for number of weekly acts? (eg mine shows 7/10, with 2 of the incompletes being recovered missions)

I am 100% sure I know what I am talking about. My UI wasn't showing those, because it's bugged and it has been for years.

The act recovering system needs fixing. Some acts are simply bugged to not recover acts.

Edited by Cerikus

I wouldn't be terribly surprised if the Nightwave menu was running into issues due to trying to display the same mission twice, then.

Would still suggest seeing if this Navigation UI shows the same trouble with reporting Nightwave missions/progress, and including that info if this issue still isn't fixed in the future.

cfxWRIs.png

IIRC, when it rolls a task you've already completed (say it tries to recover an earlier week's undone Kill Profit Taker when you've already done a Kill Profit Taker task for the week - whether base or recovered), it will just fail to recover a task for that slot for the week at all.  So yeah, it *does* seem to be bugged, and always has been. 

It should attempt to reroll that task slot unless all previously undone tasks are ineligible.  Or they could change whatever it is which makes duplicating tasks for a week impossible, but it's probably more likely that they'd just set it to reroll for an eligible task.

Edited by Andvarja