Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ostwan Range issues

Cerikus

PoE bounty stages located around the Ostwan Range camp are still immensely unbalanced.

Reason is the complexity of the landscape and size of the areas.
This is most noticable in Camp liberation bounty, where it's much more difficult to complete the stage compared to any other place.

Unfortunatelly this leads to restrictivness of warframe choice in PoE, where I will rather take Mesa in case I get bounty in Ostwan Range instead of anything else.

Btw.... I personally think liberation bounty is badly designed and I would like to see it removed, reworked or rebalanced, but that's just me.

I have always advocated for Warframes to get an innate +200% range or whatever in open worlds. Most Warframes, even modded for max Range, will reach like 40-60m which is nothing, which reduce the Warframes' choices in Open World to a very limited group. You just can't use most of the warframes' abilities efficiently in open world, making you pick those unaffected by Range, or buffing weapons.

3 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

I have always advocated for Warframes to get an innate +200% range or whatever in open worlds. Most Warframes, even modded for max Range, will reach like 40-60m which is nothing, which reduce the Warframes' choices in Open World to a very limited group. You just can't use most of the warframes' abilities efficiently in open world, making you pick those unaffected by Range, or buffing weapons.

Not sure if it would even help though. Because the liberation specificly tends to just not work or screw you.

https://streamable.com/bvuen5

As you can see here. I am standing in the zone and there is nobody around.

9 minutes ago, Cerikus said:

Not sure if it would even help though. Because the liberation specificly tends to just not work or screw you.

https://streamable.com/bvuen5

As you can see here. I am standing in the zone and there is nobody around.

Ah right indeed. There are some areas where enemies spawns are very scarce and you're right it's about time it's corrected...

Archived