The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

losing my mind over Damaged Necramech weapon stock farm.

(PSN)IdoThea

50 minutes ago, (PSN)IdoThea said:

For almost week now every time vault C is available and yet no Stock.

Vault stays up for 150 minutes (2,5 h), if you start early you should be able to do 4-5 rounds per rotation. It has 6% drop chance.

If you want to track the rotation the Bounties are on without logging into game and going to Deimos, you can use a tracker.

https://hub.warframestat.us/ (stock is Rotation C and it is the same for Vault).

Have in mind these parts are tradable (a little costly for plat, but maybe you can trade for other parts). 

1 minute ago, Zakkhar said:

Vault stays up for 150 minutes (2,5 h), if you start early you should be able to do 4-5 rounds per rotation. It has 6% drop chance.

If you want to track the rotation the Bounties are on without logging into game and going to Deimos, you can use a tracker.

https://hub.warframestat.us/

Have in mind these parts are tradable (a little costly for plat, but maybe you can trade for other parts). 

I've been using Tenno Tools to track vault rotation. I usually run it as long as I've been able when it's available.

I'm a relatively frequent hunter of necramech parts and I've never come across closed gates. It's an environment with extremely lonely missions, more lonely than railjack missions but I've never found any blocking for these missions and this is the first time I've read anything about it.

14 minutes ago, Famecans said:

I'm a relatively frequent hunter of necramech parts and I've never come across closed gates. It's an environment with extremely lonely missions, more lonely than railjack missions but I've never found any blocking for these missions and this is the first time I've read anything about it.

I'm talking about Damaged necramech weapon parts.

They only drop from isolation vaults with 3% chance and Arcana bounties with 6% chance and only from last stage of bounty.

Arcana and Isolation vaults rotate from A to C and every rotation takes 2,5h.

Damaged Necramech weapon barrel is on A

Damaged Necramech weapon receiver is on B

Damaged necramech weapon stock is on C

Archived