Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Owl puzzle problems & getting stuck in a hutch

(XBOX)x Deathcraft x

Ok so I want to say there needs to be a /repawn command to respawn a player back at the starting area.
I've gotten stuck in a own hutch puzzle just for being to close as the door of it opens. /unstuck didn't work to move me far enough.

Ok now my second issue, I've been doing puzzles solo trying to get bow parts & I don't know if it's true or not "if only 2 puzzles spawn at a time"  because if it is true then I just had a stalemate. I had 2 puzzles I couldn't complete. 1, puzzle was in a cave & needed a blue orb to toss, the blue orb was in a container up in a part of the maps geometry once I broke the container the orb got stuck there & never move or even reset itself. The spot was so small I couldn't even crawl into a small space to reach it.   2nd puzzle I tried to complete my blue orb missed the thing you toss it into & fell off the map, but never respawned a new one where I got it. So I eventually gave up & left duviri.  I'd like to see these puzzle problems fixed.

On 2023-08-22 at 12:30 AM, (XBOX)x Deathcraft x said:

Ok so I want to say there needs to be a /repawn command to respawn a player back at the starting area.

Or re places the player onto the closest safe spot on the tile like on top or around of the objective or at the start of a spy vault or within an open area that doesn't clip into other tiles

The start would be safe until you get locked out of something