Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wolf's art

Irene_Wolf

Now I'm experimenting with a new homemade watercolor paint. Yellow pigment plus gold powder. I just started making handmade paint a few months ago and can say that it is very exciting. It's like some type of meditation. I test paint on paper without sketching, just do strokes of paint, sometimes with one color, sometimes I check how two colors mix. This is how I accumulate small sheets with an abstract background, which I later turn into full-fledged drawings.

In process 🙌

1000110035-01.jpg1000110033-01.png

• Like 7

32 минуты назад, (XBOX)sinamanthediva сказал:

This is a really cool picture and love your artistic style and interpretation.  I think you have a gift and I hope you create more Warframe artwork with this unique style in mind.

Have a pleasant tomorrow!

Or a gift or many years of experience 😄Thanks a lot!

I have been drawing for a very long time - it all started with ordinary portraits of people, but over time I got really tired of it (drawing the same shapes for many years in a row - I would go crazy). Finally I found myself.

11 hours ago, Irene_Wolf said:

Aaand done 🖤

Ballpoint black pen, gold gel pen, pencil and watercolor. 

In-Shot-20230827-150248831.jpg

20230827-133521-01.jpg

In-Shot-20230827-150011419.jpg

This would look really cool on like a black mug or something equivalent!  I like the fact you are not creating it with a computer as it feels more authentic and real!   Did you use any special watercolor paper to create your art?  Just curious as I dabble in acrylic paintings myself but just use the standard canvas boards.  Anyways, I like it and your style so keep on creating it and thanks for sharing it with us!

12 часов назад, (XBOX)sinamanthediva сказал:

This would look really cool on like a black mug or something equivalent!  I like the fact you are not creating it with a computer as it feels more authentic and real!   Did you use any special watercolor paper to create your art?  Just curious as I dabble in acrylic paintings myself but just use the standard canvas boards.  Anyways, I like it and your style so keep on creating it and thanks for sharing it with us!

Thank you! I use any paper with a smooth texture and a weight of 250-300 g/m²(is sufficient for acrylic paints too). Usually they make paper with some kind of bumpy texture specifically for watercolor, I don’t like that 😄. Therefore, I check the texture before buying. 

I am currently doing several projects. I spent the whole day creating new paint, composition, etc. With one art it turned out funny - initially I wanted to make a mini-drawing, but at the last moment I changed my mind. And I decided to make a poster on the wall in A4 format. It will be a challenge. I've never done big warframe fanart. But more on that later. Today I want to publish one of my favorite small format works - my first portrait of Lotus. I used additional colored glitter pens to add some "girly" vibes. In the harsh space war, need to find a little time for something deeply girly, i think.

20230213-215315-01-01-01.jpg

20230213-215334-01-01.jpg

• Like 8

21 час назад, (XBOX)sinamanthediva сказал:

Sarcastic Rohit Shetty GIF by Amazon miniTV

Super Cool! I love the Gold embellishments!  Keep 'em coming!

Ahah thousand hugs

Thank you 🖤

Today is something special. After moving into a new apartment, I wanted to decorate those old bare walls. In my old apartment, I had wallpaper with a space landscape and a lot of my drawings. For a very long time, I created a plan for what kind of suncatcher I want. It was important for me to make it so that it was associated with Warframe. I have been looking for the right materials for a long time, for me it's Lotus color, Orokin gold, stars, planets and some void. All elements have a hidden and deep meaning. Now it will be even more comfortable for me to make fanart. It would be great if could put something like that in the game too 😀

In-Shot-20230831-175122292.gif

• Like 1

On 2023-08-30 at 3:32 PM, Irene_Wolf said:

I am currently doing several projects. I spent the whole day creating new paint, composition, etc. With one art it turned out funny - initially I wanted to make a mini-drawing, but at the last moment I changed my mind. And I decided to make a poster on the wall in A4 format. It will be a challenge. I've never done big warframe fanart. But more on that later. Today I want to publish one of my favorite small format works - my first portrait of Lotus. I used additional colored glitter pens to add some "girly" vibes. In the harsh space war, need to find a little time for something deeply girly, i think.

20230213-215315-01-01-01.jpg

20230213-215334-01-01.jpg

I love.🐲👍 she's beautiful. 

Why can't I have this in my game DE hm? 🧐.

I also nominate this as our Lotus Prex card!!! Do I have any objection?

16 minutes ago, (XBOX)DragonMan 2700 said:

I second that nomination! I like the idea of a Prex Card too! 

2 hours ago, Irene_Wolf said:

Ahah thousand hugs

Thank you 🖤

Today is something special. After moving into a new apartment, I wanted to decorate those old bare walls. In my old apartment, I had wallpaper with a space landscape and a lot of my drawings. For a very long time, I created a plan for what kind of suncatcher I want. It was important for me to make it so that it was associated with Warframe. I have been looking for the right materials for a long time, for me it's Lotus color, Orokin gold, stars, planets and some void. All elements have a hidden and deep meaning. Now it will be even more comfortable for me to make fanart. It would be great if could put something like that in the game too 😀

In-Shot-20230831-175122292.gif

Wow that's so cute!  I love it!  I like the fact that it's not just another digital media and is something tangible!  Kudos!

В 31.08.2023 в 23:59, (XBOX)DragonMan 2700 сказал:

Thank you! I hope one day we can all take a picture of her in captura😍

В 01.09.2023 в 00:20, (XBOX)sinamanthediva сказал:

I second that nomination! I like the idea of a Prex Card too! 

Wow that's so cute!  I love it!  I like the fact that it's not just another digital media and is something tangible!  Kudos!

Thaaanks🫠

Tonight I had another idea for tangible warframe art. I just need to finish the design... Hehehe....

So, today, I literally just right now maked the same poster, which was supposed to be just mini-art. Continuing the Grineer series 🖤

In-Shot-20230903-114958885.jpg

In-Shot-20230903-115038349.jpg

• Like 4

В 03.09.2023 в 15:06, (XBOX)sinamanthediva сказал:

Looks amazing, and I really like the medium too! You have a keen eye for detail and composition! Keep'em coming as I can't wait to see what you create next!

Imagine your own Warframe gallery of art someday.... Dream Big!

Many years of experience in game photography, probably. I'm talking about composition. Or it just appears with age and practice - I noticed that drawing for me has become like some kind of capacious finished phrase with the correct "spelling" and "punctuation". I think about the sketch for a long time, trying to understand for myself how the finished drawing should look. I just don't want to do doodles. In that sense, just a picture that gets lost in a stack of paper. Now art has become meaningful and valuable to me.

I think soon I will have not just a art gallery, but a whole collection of artifacts ahah When Citrine appeared in game, a few days later I bought a real citrine😭😅

Today I started a mini-project and here is a snippet of it. To be honest, it was hell with the selection of paint - I wanted to use white paint, but it turned out to be moody. The color was not uniform enough, and with the addition of thinner, the color became even worse. After a lot of experimentation, I took two pigments - blue powder with blue glitter and mica with a red sheen (just blue in this case seemed boring to me). Mica does not change the color of the pigment, so the reflection will be superimposed on the pigment without color mixing. It turned out blue paint at one angle, and red at the other. And yes, it's ornament from Tennocon badge. I didn't have the opportunity to come to this event, and in this way I immortalized Tennocon in this project. To be continued...👀🍿

20230904-205403-01.jpg

20230904-205355-01.jpg

I am terrible with recognizing colors that are complimentary sometimes and wish I had some of your impressive skills!  I have never really taken a formal class in painting but rather sort of learned on my own through books and yes of course YouTube videos!   Brush strokes are important I think for creating the desired effect and I lack the skills and knowledge of which brush to best accomplish such results.  I think your journey in the art world is worth exploring for sure as you seem to have a natural talent for art just by the few things I've seen so far.  Thanks again for sharing your creations and progress with me/us as Art is a beautiful gift for all to enjoy!  With that said, I like the blue color with glitter because anything with glitter is FABULOUS!

Hugs!

17 часов назад, (XBOX)sinamanthediva сказал:

I am terrible with recognizing colors that are complimentary sometimes and wish I had some of your impressive skills!  I have never really taken a formal class in painting but rather sort of learned on my own through books and yes of course YouTube videos!   Brush strokes are important I think for creating the desired effect and I lack the skills and knowledge of which brush to best accomplish such results.  I think your journey in the art world is worth exploring for sure as you seem to have a natural talent for art just by the few things I've seen so far.  Thanks again for sharing your creations and progress with me/us as Art is a beautiful gift for all to enjoy!  With that said, I like the blue color with glitter because anything with glitter is FABULOUS!

Hugs!

Oh yes, brushes are a separate world. I've had to test many different brushes throughout my life and have come up with four favorites - squirrel, sable, bristle and wolf. Perfectly soft and perfectly absorb paint/water. Synthetic I use only for varnishing and repainting toy dinosaurs (this is my another hobby ahah).

Today I almost finished my wooden box mini project. Unexpectedly, I decided to make a space landscape with a mysterious planet inside. All treasures in one photo🫠

20230905-172454-01.jpg

20230905-172507-01.jpg

20230905-172541-01.jpg

20230905-172649-01.jpg

• Like 2

33 минуты назад, (XBOX)sinamanthediva сказал:

It's hard to find the perfect word but I think AWESOME feels right to me!  I didn't realize that you painted a box, it came out so cool! I feel like an art junkie who needs another fix,  please make more so I don't have to call my sponsor!  😊

Hugs!

Thank you! 🖤 My hands were trembling when I photographed it, I still hardly realize that I did it all myself and that it's all in one copy 😁

I think in autumn and winter I will have a lot of free time for drawing and I will be able to realize all sketches. Maybe it will be possible to make a series of coloring pages or some equally interesting idea will dawn on me.

By the way, in the photo in the box is a portrait of Excalibur, this is a special holographic paper with a black paint on top. The drawing must be literally scraped with improvised means. I have about 10-12 of these sheets left and so far I have not figured out which series can be made 👀🍿

31 minutes ago, Irene_Wolf said:

Thank you! 🖤 My hands were trembling when I photographed it, I still hardly realize that I did it all myself and that it's all in one copy 😁

I think in autumn and winter I will have a lot of free time for drawing and I will be able to realize all sketches. Maybe it will be possible to make a series of coloring pages or some equally interesting idea will dawn on me.

By the way, in the photo in the box is a portrait of Excalibur, this is a special holographic paper with a black paint on top. The drawing must be literally scraped with improvised means. I have about 10-12 of these sheets left and so far I have not figured out which series can be made 👀🍿

I have never seen nor heard of such special holographic paper but it definitely kicks it up a notch on the coolness scale! I am confident I will like whatever artistic vision you explore on your journey and am glad you are sharing it with me/us!

Have a pleasant and creative tomorrow!

This theme has become my warframe home ahah

I found new awesome brushes for new art. This will be the first try of my new blue paints 👀

20230906-221729-01.jpg

20230906-221753-01.jpg

Plus I found a lovely green powder. It looks like I will make the Duviri palette for another series and the first color will be Bombastine green🫠