The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Disruption Fissure

(PSN)BillySunday72

Just as the title says, is there any chance we could get a Fissure that's an infested Disruption? Possibly a Meso as we have Olympus (Lith/grineer) Laomedeia (Neo/Corpus) and Kappa (Axi/Grineer).  Not sure how much work it would be to implement but it would be fantastic to get a little more variety.

I'd also be thrilled if we could get a Fissure on Ganymede as well, amalgam demos are pretty sweet and I definitely haven't killed my quota of those. Could be a good meso candidate as well.

Thanks guys,

From the 3 wack jobs who enjoy doing a level cap fissure Disruption 🤣

• Like 8

I would very much enjoy this, especially the steel path variants. I would like to add Apollo, Lua to that list of candidates as well as either a Neo or Axi fissure. Apollo is one of the most popular nodes to farm for Axi relics, it would be great to be able to crack some open there as well. 😀 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, (PSN)two-step1 said:

I would very much enjoy this, especially the steel path variants. I would like to add Apollo, Lua to that list of candidates as well as either a Neo or Axi fissure. Apollo is one of the most popular nodes to farm for Axi relics, it would be great to be able to crack some open there as well. 😀 

It's popular because it's the only place where we can get gurantee Axi relic every round. 6 rounds is on average 20 minutes total.

• 4 months later...