Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rlanzinger. Per Requested by Orphix

Beside the timer (which is abysmall) the map also not design for Necramech or Operator (Void Sling is trash). Multiple time my Necramech got stuck or my operator sling to another area where you can't shoot the orphyx crystal.

• Like 3

I rarely do this but :

2 hours ago, (PSN)IdoThea said:

I have yet to complete single Orphix mission and I have given up. I have fully maxed necramech and archguns. Still everytime I fail because sentient control raises too fast.

I hope they'll fix it but until they do I'll leave them uncompleted.

Let's understand what is necessary ACTUALLY (sum up of WIKIA's Orphix)

In terms of Necramech Level

1. Orphix Tier I : Necramech x1 forma minimum
  2. Orphix Tier II : Necramech x3 forma minimum
  3. Orphix Tier III : Necramech x5 forma minimum

In terms of Necramech Build

• Necramech's Rage and Necramech's Repair (Not-an-option)
  • Weapons build : corrosive at least
  • If SOLO : Fluctus (Not-an-option)

In terms of Strategy

• Understand ABC-Spawn Rotation CBA-ABC or CAB-BAC or NOR just do A-B if C out of range or a pain to fight in (Corpus tile of The Sergent).
  • If Solo : Add Speed up Mods
  • If Team : Do 2 pairs to attack 2 Orphix at the same Time (team AB and Team BC), one Necramech do CC the Other concentrate on Orphix

In terms of Tactics, All Must give priority to survivability :

• in Solo : A Dead Necramech mean Mission Failed !!!
  • VoidRig : Must Manage health/energy by activating his shield whenever Repair is triggered even at the cost of his Artillery mode.
  • Bonewidow : Must always use MeatHook, almost never her shield and keep energy for her exalted Blade only.

Others hint :

1. Having Hildryn out of Orphix's Range give more energy.
  2. Using Protea's ability with Tactical menu give more energy (out of Orphix's Range).
  3. Using Operator to fast go from Orphix to Orphix is not recommanded at high level.

Generally speaking

• In tier I : It's easy to do 12 Orphix in 10 minutes (beside the Railjack part that take 6-10 min)
  • In tier II : It's not easy in Solo but you've got place for some errors.
  • In tier III : it's does not leave place for idle, chit-chat or anything else... you're in FORMULA one league. I can failed the 12 Orphix if not properly prepared.

That for the ""minimum"" advice you need to know to do Orphix properly ... 😅

And yeah as @(XBOX)Mastermitchel89 complain,

The pace and difficulty in TIER III is another league, VERY HARD in solo more if you restrci yourself to a FORMA 5 necramech like I do; It may be manageable with a 8-10 Forma but I found it a bit too-much...

Orphix is a TEAM UP operation, Being Solo or with newcomers (forma 0 necramech) does not change much the difficulty/pain.

Orphix DOES NOT encourage Diversity, its' the Necramech's Real-Kind-of-Steel-Path. As a side game it does not correspond to [DE] Actual way to do things but its' a Side game so I presume they does not have time to spare so YES, you have only your tears for yourself. It's sad but that reality, sorry pals...

PS : I am an Orphix event veteran but I had my hard time too since I did not possess a Necramech when the event started. There was tons of teams, and it was LESS HARD that it is ACTUALLY (We could do around twice in terms of rotations / Arcane farm).

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RLanzinger said:

I rarely do this but :

In terms of Strategy

• Understand ABC-Spawn Rotation CBA-ABC or CAB-BAC or NOR just do A-B if C out of range or a pain to fight in (Corpus tile of The Sergent).
  • If Team : Do 2 pairs to attack 2 Orphix at the same Time (team AB and Team BC), one Necramech do CC the Other concentrate on Orphix

• VoidRig : Must Manage health/energy by activating his shield whenever Repair is triggered even at the cost of his Artillery mode.
  • Bonewidow : Must always use MeatHook, almost never her shield and keep energy for her exalted Blade only.

Others hint :

2. Using Protea's ability with Tactical menu give more energy (out of Orphix's Range).
  3. Using Operator to fast go from Orphix to Orphix is not recommanded at high level.

Generally speaking

• In tier I : It's easy to do 12 Orphix in 10 minutes (beside the Railjack part that take 6-10 min)
  • In tier III : it's does not leave place for idle, chit-chat or anything else... you're in FORMULA one league. I can failed the 12 Orphix if not properly prepared.

The pace and difficulty in TIER III is another league, VERY HARD in solo more if you restrci yourself to a FORMA 5 necramech like I do; It may be manageable with a 8-10 Forma but I found it a bit too-much...

Orphix is a TEAM UP operation, Being Solo or with newcomers (forma 0 necramech) does not change much the difficulty/pain.

Orphix DOES NOT encourage Diversity, its' the Necramech's Real-Kind-of-Steel-Path. As a side game it does not correspond to [DE] Actual way to do things but its' a Side game so I presume they does not have time to spare so YES, you have only your tears for yourself. It's sad but that reality, sorry pals...

PS : I am an Orphix event veteran but I had my hard time too since I did not possess a Necramech when the event started. There was tons of teams, and it was LESS HARD that it is ACTUALLY (We could do around twice in terms of rotations / Arcane farm).

wow that's a lot of words.

yFvUHOw.png

Tbh I'll give Orphix another try only if they cut down sentient control A LOT. Before something like that is done I'm not even going to bother with these nodes they can keep blinking in RJ map all I care.

• Like 2

On 2023-08-24 at 11:29 PM, RLanzinger said:

I rarely do this but :

In terms of Strategy

Others hint :

Generally speaking

You missed a bit

The important part

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Orphix_(Mission)

(Once the Orphix is dead, all Sentient enemies spawned by that Orphix will disappear. The Sentient control meter will also decrease by 8% upon defeating an Orphix.)

• Destroying Resonators will decrease Sentient control by 5%. (5 then 5x3-5 20%-30% plus orphix 28%-38%)

(if Orphix are left active for 100 seconds (100% Sentient control), players cannot continue and are forced to extract. A mission failure will result if Sentient control reaches 100% when the player has not destroyed three Orphix.)

So speedrunners get to choose the pace of the casual non-event mission when the speedrunning part is no longer included

PS : I am an Orphix event veteran

Your opinion is obsolete now that i have all the data gordon

You didn't learn a lesson you didn't read the test

And until they make orphix venom a every 3 months event like razerback armada or balor formorian allowing for Railjack to matter for more than credit archweapon mods and anomaly shards then your opinion will remain obsolete until then

I don't care about drop rates rewards and difficulty like halo 2 vista, i just want to have fun with whatever game mode i want to play without the human nonsense inbetween

How about in squad mode you get your speedrunner garbage and on solo the player gets the old minute thirty

To @(XBOX)Mastermitchel89

"Your opinion is obsolete now that i have all the data gordon" gordon who ? 😶

"You didn't learn a lesson you didn't read the test" are we in high-school ? 🤨

Maybe I'm not enough fluent in English slang but I don't understand a word of what you are saying !

Principle of the feedback is clearly saying  something like :

• What is happening when I play and the difficulty I encounter
  • What should be happening to have a better game

Apart from just relieving your anger against me you could Do it like this :

---------------------------------

If you don't care about rewards and assuming only the difficulty level and speed should bother you;

Problems are :

• Timer rising too fast with high risk of failing mission if necramech is destroy only once
  • Father's Necramech are useless in Tier II / III even as spare if main necramech is down (for a too much time).
  •  

So Let's look at what could be done

• IF the time is slower (ie +50%), players will have complete it in ~15min per 12 Orphix. This mean the game will more time consuming.
  • IF the difficulty is lowered to maintain time efficiency, to not trivialise the mission Necramech could be limited in reborn (not in time like Voruna's mission but more like arbitration : Orphix killed drop 1part, X part to reactivate it, X = Team number).
  • Also Father's Necramech could be scaled up in energy/health with mission's level.

---------------------------------

This how to be constructive, Also if you want change make YOUR thread alive, invite players to post, be critic to your own proposition, write readable and structured sentence...

and the main leave your anger at door, your are not 3y old child.

This is not good ==> 🤬

This is barely acceptable ==> 😠

On 2023-08-26 at 10:16 PM, RLanzinger said:

This how to be constructive, Also if you want change make YOUR thread alive, invite players to post, be critic to your own proposition, write readable and structured sentence...

and the main leave your anger at door, your are not 3y old child.

This is not good ==> 🤬

This is barely acceptable ==> 😠

If your going to ignore the topic then why don't i

If your taking a disagreement too personally and making a war out of it then i'll compare you to one of my teachers, old, annoying, know at all, more childish than the children around them, bad at teaching because they're too busy insulting and attacking their students, yelling, condescending, assumptuous, arrogant, narcissistic

Honestly knowing you which i thought you were similar to me until you became desperate, well you should know your self/precepts better, right?

Dear tiny @(XBOX)Mastermitchel89 🤗

Question : If your going to ignore the topic then why don't i ?

Answer : You ask for a fix, not me

Remark : "bad at teaching because they're too busy insulting and attacking"

Answer : Teaching is by giving an example and hints which I done in the last post.

Remark : I thought you were similar to me until you became desperate, well you should know your self/precepts better,

Answer : I am not desperate nor angry, just a bit disappointed. I did hope you could more positive.

I am childish yes, by choice; because unlike being angry like you are, being childish bring no pain nor harm to others.

I'm not at war, I'm helping and guiding. Like bug reports, there is some better method to be use for everyone to understand what you think...

Not to be a downer on you the discussion you guys are having, but I have a question that I'm sure both of you can answer.

I was there for the original event - affinity losses and all.  Got to rank 3 of both Grace and Energize before the bugs killed it for me (I was basically new at the time, having started like 2 months prior).  Leveled up both (?) mechs.

When the nodes showed up, I was sort of excited.  An alternate way to get Grace and Energize, maybe.  But the nodes were WAY overtuned compared to the event.  Did each node exactly once and never touched them again.

I heard they've been toned down since.  Is that true?

I enjoyed the event - when it worked.  Sadly DE took their Holiday break with it still having issues.  Not that I have anything left to farm from it (I mean, some of the arcanes I would never use anyway I don't have max, but those aren't things I'd focus on).  Just wondering if it's remotely similar to the event difficulty or still massively overtuned like it was when the nodes launched.

• Like 1

On 2023-08-29 at 3:35 AM, Wheelhouser said:

Not to be a downer on you the discussion you guys are having, but I have a question that I'm sure both of you can answer.

I was there for the original event - affinity losses and all.  Got to rank 3 of both Grace and Energize before the bugs killed it for me (I was basically new at the time, having started like 2 months prior).  Leveled up both (?) mechs.

When the nodes showed up, I was sort of excited.  An alternate way to get Grace and Energize, maybe.  But the nodes were WAY overtuned compared to the event.  Did each node exactly once and never touched them again.

I heard they've been toned down since.  Is that true?

I enjoyed the event - when it worked.  Sadly DE took their Holiday break with it still having issues.  Not that I have anything left to farm from it (I mean, some of the arcanes I would never use anyway I don't have max, but those aren't things I'd focus on).  Just wondering if it's remotely similar to the event difficulty or still massively overtuned like it was when the nodes launched.

I didn't start playing until somewhere between a Sevagoth and whatever after that

Basically when Xbox allowed Free to play to be actually free

So the closest improvement i know of are Rent a mechs being guaranteed 

On 2023-08-24 at 9:29 PM, RLanzinger said:

In tier I : It's easy to do 12 Orphix in 10 minutes (beside the Railjack part that take 6-10 min)

Dear https://forums.warframe.com/profile/118044-rlanzinger could you show us a video where you play 12 Orphix Solo in Tier I for 10 minutes. You can cut the RJ part.

Cause I can only deal with 5 Orphix Solo in Tier I and took more than 10 minutes. I just wanna learn how you do it.

If you have a video where you and your team did Rotation C Orphix in Tier 3, it will be helpful too since I've got a dedicated group but always failed to reach rotation C.

Thank you btw

Edited by BroDutt

Soon is Now @BroDutt

Before Word

• I'd wish to have a better tiles to explain some shortcuts like at 7:20.
  • Mind the health bar, you will understand the timing when I use the defense field (Storm Shroud).
  • The Counter at the end was around 3-5%, you can see me hesistate a lot and choosing to exit.

Minor remarks : I've got NoSkill and you'll see me fumbling often or going in the wrong direction sometimes, this mean YOU CAN DO IT and far better.

• Me fumbling mean : this can be done far better or even as good with big wimbly fingers.
  • Me going in wrong direction mean I loose time so the video is ~10:58 instead of less than 10'.
  • My VoidRig, Arquebex and Fluctus are not TOP tier so you can use stronger ones or better moded ones. (I only use my own build, even if it is bad)
  • The Tiles I did get was not the best but the rotation where fine, soooo it's a fine map. It can be far easier or a lot worst.
  • I did not use Tactical enough for Dispensary (Tired / minor health issue) this explain my lack of energy at some moment. Between Rotation I should have use StormShroud > Tactical menu > Spawn a Dispensary or better -IF I could be skilled- exit Necramech between Orphix zone > Call protea > Activate Dispensary

VIDEO DIRECT LINK or embed in spoiler (Compression in progress, wait 1 hour after the post to have HD HD online)

Spoiler

Edited by RLanzinger
HD Online confirmed

• 3 weeks later...
В 24.08.2023 в 16:29, RLanzinger сказал:

If SOLO : Fluctus (Not-an-option)

Well… If only one gun is a right choice and all other are useless trash then seems like something is broken.

Anyway there's a map problem. It could be OK on the non-complicated map with wide rooms, like Murex is. But on the Corpus ship? Bruh.

• Like 1

To @HasagiReportJngl,

Short Answer is : NO !

Correct answer is : Orphix is mean to be a TEAM OF 4 PLAY mission; If you  try to SOLO it do not expect it to be easy with 25% Speed/Damage/Mobility.

TEAM vs SOLO is like trying to do a mission with All your stats at -75% (IE Worst that having 4 Dragon Keys).

Having (only) one weapon that can cover the Roles of 4 players is pretty much a gentle-act-of-Mercy by [DE] for Soloist Player (like me).

To @HasagiReportJngl

Not having always a "random team" is not a design fault. It is others players choices; If you want to in Team in

• You can recruit players from your DOJO.
  • You can recruit players from your friend list.
  • You can recruit players from the recruit channel.

Do not try to push the fault on [DE] if the problem is from others players choices or yourself !

Still not my Friend,

Railjack was release in U26 (end 2019) and in U29 (en 2020) and so we are :

• 2 and Half YEARS Laters where olds players have already bleed out thoses arcanes
  • in U33 with Duviri contents where most players choose to runs
  • in mid September where most holidays have already finished, where you could only find NEET onlines...

I do play Railjack and Orphix but most new players found this mode too hard and too much time consuming (Necramech & Forma x5 on the TOP)

In Terms of accessibility, it's like Steel Path (Damn, I hate this mode).

The Design is Originally Good but the "minimal requirement access" should be rework.

Redesigning as part of a Narmer's Factions (that need some care too ) could help.

Tell me what sort of Orphix tweeks you should appreciate ? (weekly sortie, events...)

10 минут назад, RLanzinger сказал:

in mid September where most holidays have already finished, where you could only find NEET onlines..

I do not mean this moment. I mean all the time that I'm in game (since December 2022).

13 минут назад, RLanzinger сказал:

Necramech & Forma x5 on the TOP

What made you think I don't have x5 forma Voidrig? I have. (And btw I successfully killed 12 Orphix on Venus several times but cannot do that even on Neptune)

Putting forms in Necramech isn't an irresistible problem. The problem is the mission itself 'cause it requires a parcour ace skills.

"The problem is the mission itself 'cause it requires a parcour ace skills." @HasagiReportJngl

Agree, it require a lot of skills for the first time or to play it an awesome amount of time !

The vast amount of randomness in the rewards (> 20 arcanes) does not help at all.

So it's Necramech (insane farming time or pay) + 5 Forma (a bit of farm, a lot of leveling time) + Skills / Quick Reflex (Talents or or lot of Orphix play time).
-The rewards are great but the randomness make Orphix less interesting and rise up also the global time consumed.
-The very fact that I only play Orphix from times to times also indicate that I don't seek nor like much the rewards.

How to have More Players ? (quickly without big rework)

-Orphix is a side mission of a side game (Railjack), I'd advocate to had it inside a Sorties / Narmer like event...

-Having better Rewards Choices (like relics), the ability re-cycle Arcanes or an Arcane' shop tied to a exclusive resources (like in the event)

-Having a more generous timer or just completely change it consequence (no mission ending : All sentients / Orphix +100 Level Up, Full Heal)

29 минут назад, RLanzinger сказал:

+ Skills / Quick Reflex (Talents or or lot of Orphix play time

That means: if you're not Korean you have to forget about Orphix.

30 минут назад, RLanzinger сказал:

The rewards are great

What? Only Veil Proxime have something worthy.

Edited by HasagiReportJngl