Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch drops problem

PicusWan

Question

Screenshot-2023-08-27-20-08-07-827-edit-Yesterday I watched Tennocon in full to get Gara Prime. But they gave me only a rifle, and the drop with the Prime Gara was not counted and still hangs there "watch stream 30 minutes to get ..."💀I don't know where else to ask this specific question, so I'm goes here

It's some kind of mistake? How do I get Gara Prime drops?..

Edited by PicusWan
Wrong image

9 answers to this question

Try this, saw this post and it worked for me :)

"Hey all. I was having trouble getting the content like everyone else. Tried to relink and it didn't work. I figured out how to fix it for me, so hopefully this works for some of you as well.

I logged out of my Warframe account online and closed the browser. Then I opened a new window and went to the warframe website again. I logged in again and then went to the warframe.com/twitch spot where it had a big Link button. I was able to click on that and it brought up the screen to authorize. I followed the directions and it linked. I verified on Twitch and it showed the items as claimed there. I opened the game and got the mail with the items."

2 часа назад, Lrnz сказал:

Try this, saw this post and it worked for me :)

"Hey all. I was having trouble getting the content like everyone else. Tried to relink and it didn't work. I figured out how to fix it for me, so hopefully this works for some of you as well.

I logged out of my Warframe account online and closed the browser. Then I opened a new window and went to the warframe website again. I logged in again and then went to the warframe.com/twitch spot where it had a big Link button. I was able to click on that and it brought up the screen to authorize. I followed the directions and it linked. I verified on Twitch and it showed the items as claimed there. I opened the game and got the mail with the items."

Will this work if I have the inscription under the drop from Gara Prime "watch 30 minutes" ? 🤔

Same here but for me the progress bar for Gara prime refused to show up no matter how many times I checked my inventory and refreshed it. Watched it from start to finish both on twitch and stream. Neither gave me Gara prime, it's as if I wasn't actually watching it despite the tab being active all times.