Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't progress in Junk run as I cannot interact with the first camera terminal.

Ameliaswraith

If i go into the junk run mission i can collect the first tag if it is in the first room, but i cannot use the camera terminal, I tried resetting my controls to default- still nothing.
I can kill kahl on the first barrier which allows me to progress past it, but i have the same problem in the next room, i cant use the terminal and so i can't progress at all.

I can mash the X key as much as I like and nothing happens. Apologies if I missed anything I have to do to progress but if so the game didn't tell me.

5 минут назад, Ameliaswraith сказал:

If i go into the junk run mission i can collect the first tag if it is in the first room, but i cannot use the camera terminal, I tried resetting my controls to default- still nothing.
I can kill kahl on the first barrier which allows me to progress past it, but i have the same problem in the next room, i cant use the terminal and so i can't progress at all.

Go to %LocalAppData%\Warframe and rename EE.cfg file - it contains the game settings, renaming it will cause the game to reset its settings, Might help with your situation. If not - rename the file back.