Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kahl-Esque Coop

Hi!

I think there is a ton of potential in a kind of Kahl-type cooperative mode. players choosing and playing various grineer or corpus fighting narmer. or.. the infested or whichever
not only would it be sweet as heck to customise a lady grineer or corpus tech i think there's potential there to "add onto" the currently available narmer missions.
currently most game design stuff for warframe has to take warframes and ridiculous player abilities, mobility and such into account. there's the option for a new and challenging kind of cooperativ experience
a cooperative experience of playing grineer or corpus fellahs who go and fight the real bad stuff and do like, potentially quite difficult missions.

naturally this kind of thing would take a bit of work, making up missions for that kind of mode alone. however, UI is already done for Corpus or grineer type characters. there is a kahl customisation so maybe customising a scorpion, a tech or whichever wouldn't be too outlandish. and uh, maybe this would make the kahl type gameplay less of a content island and more of a thing with depth and player choices and decisions and what-have-you. players do get a nice ol' camp of friends in the drifter camp. maybe the unlocked "classes" or "characters" could hang out there

bunch of stuff that'd be necessary for this is kindof already done and in the game so i hope this isn't too outlandish.