Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Changing Orb vallis and Fortuna back to their old look before new war

CyberEndrin

I wanted to ask if anybody knows a way to change it back to the pre new war look (Snow everywhere and barely any mushrooms visible)?
I loved the old snow aesthetic and the moment it changed i couldnt bring myself to play the game anymore.
It's been 2 years or more since i have played and maybe someone had a simillar issue with the new orb vallis look and asked the same question as i did.

Maybe there is hope for old orb vallis.

👋

4 minutes ago, CyberEndrin said:

Well then DE can live without me playing the game 🤷‍♂️

Kind of interesting that this is where you draw the line. I liked old orb vallis and fortuna better but I barely spend time in those areas nowadays so it doesn't bother that much.

You can at least visit old versions by captura, but currently no way to revert them back.

1 hour ago, CyberEndrin said:

I wanted to ask if anybody knows a way to change it back to the pre new war look (Snow everywhere and barely any mushrooms visible)?
I loved the old snow aesthetic and the moment it changed i couldnt bring myself to play the game anymore.
It's been 2 years or more since i have played and maybe someone had a simillar issue with the new orb vallis look and asked the same question as i did.

Maybe there is hope for old orb vallis.

👋

I also want this, in the form of a filter or instance. As much as I like how we got animals everywhere and easy hunting/standing thanks to it getting warmer, I want to visit the old fortuna sometimes.

Archived