Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus, You &"#·% Troll

Dmonlord

i was just playing adrastea on jupiter all by myself doing an spy mission collecting data masses, not only lotus showed me front and back alternately when i got to the site she was pointing but she made me lose 45 minutes just running around an almost empty ship

the thing was, i started, and had 2 ways to go to collect the data so i randomly pick one and go for it in a slow-as-hell rhino, get the data masses and went aaaaaaaall the way back to the begining to get the other 2 from the other side

get those data masses after a lot of trolling from lotus and then she dump the maximum trolling, i have to redirect the ship and from nothing another data mass appear

a pic

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/4669/17453543.png

so i had to leave all 4 data masses to grab the redirect one, run aaaaaall the way to the begining, get a 3rd way to redirect the ship, and then aaaaaaaaall the way back and aaaaaaaaall the way to the last data console to retrieve the data mass i left on the floor, and aaaaaaaaall the way to the begining again to go the first way i took to locate the extraction point

if you read all this (lol) i must say that it sound normal or even cool because some missions are just too short, but i spend 45 minutes just running and encounter only 67 infested... so i didn't got that much xp

i know it's not a bug or something but some considerations have to be made, i was ready to do at least 10 missions today but after just that one im exhausted and a bit angry

if you could check this would be great gameplay-wise

That sounds like it would have been epic had there been tons more enemies :P

At least they don't have the thing where you have to get a prisoner after you sabotage the ship, and you can't actually get to the prison before the timer runs out :P

I had a similar run. Against grineer on a ship. Starts out with spy, then after the fourth, have to do a deception so have to carry 2 data mass. I have it a bit easier since I am using Ash right now. But also, I would leap frog the masses. Carry one into the next room, drop it and run back to take the other one.

Luckily I was being careful and watching the waypoints for the first four during the spy and noticed which ones were close. It's not particularly easy sometimes but you can usually figure it out before too long.

As for the extra trolling, the grineer took care of that. As a short statement of how many enemies I had to kill, I earned 11575 experience before bonus with my pistol. As well as a pretty large boost of xp on everything else as well. It seemed like every time I walked passed something there was a grineer on the other side as well as one where I had just walked from.

It really makes me want to say they need to work on those spawns some because a couple times I entered a room and the door shut behind me on lockdown, then as I move into the room, three or four grineer start shooting me in the back from just inside the door that was supposedly sealed.

Edited by JHarlequin

That sounds like it would have been epic had there been tons more enemies :P

At least they don't have the thing where you have to get a prisoner after you sabotage the ship, and you can't actually get to the prison before the timer runs out :P

My worst one has been "Destroy the ship reactor" with the 4 minutes timer, followed by "kill these here 107 grineers".

looks-like-its-fuck-this-shit-o-clock.jpg

Edited by ruivoml

my point exactly, my case was dramatic in boredom cause of the lack of enemies, but there are some mission combinations that just doesn't make sense, unless you use the speed ability with a volt having unlimited energy, some combinations exceptions should be made

Edited by Dmonlord

Guys.. be honest.. you barely fail any mission because in truth they are too easy. Maybe a Xini once in a while when the team has not enough firepower to kill the last waves Ancient hordes.. but that's it.

To get some mission combinations that are either hard or not doable at all is fine.. it reminds you that even a Ninja can fail sometimes. Restart the mission and you will succeed.. that's how it goes.

@OP:

This happened to me a few patches ago except the one datamass despawned - I put it down, ran alllllll the way to reroute, then alllll the way back, and there was nothing at the objective marker to pick up; looked all over the place for a few minutes, then had to quit the mission lol. Glad they fixed it though.

Guys.. be honest.. you barely fail any mission because in truth they are too easy. Maybe a Xini once in a while when the team has not enough firepower to kill the last waves Ancient hordes.. but that's it.

To get some mission combinations that are either hard or not doable at all is fine.. it reminds you that even a Ninja can fail sometimes. Restart the mission and you will succeed.. that's how it goes.

I agree the S#&$ out of this guy!

i agree, you should fail sometimes, but because of your inabilty to do the job in hand, like a lack of fire power in a defense mission, not because you have to run a mile in 1 minute, simply the physics of the game dont allow it, its like a f*ck you, restart the mission because i say so

i agree, you should fail sometimes, but because of your inabilty to do the job in hand, like a lack of fire power in a defense mission, not because you have to run a mile in 1 minute, simply the physics of the game dont allow it, its like a f*ck you, restart the mission because i say so

Just think about it like the game asking you to face the no-win scenario. You won't spend a revive so just take a mission fail like a man and let's see how you do.

• 3 weeks later...

Just think about it like the game asking you to face the no-win scenario. You won't spend a revive so just take a mission fail like a man and let's see how you do.

if it were the game asking you that would be fine, but its not, its a bug, simply that, next time you cant complete a exterminate mission cause a mob is deep trough a wall take the bug like a man and abort... thats always nice