Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blocking due to negative balance.

...Serafim...

Question

Good afternoon! I am writing to you about the sudden negative balance of platinum. The story of this incident is as follows: About 10 days ago, a member of the clan sent me 4 gifts. For 10 days they were listed on my account. Today I went to the official website and found a negative balance. Because of the negative balance, I am blocked in the game. For what reason platinum was withdrawn from my balance for the gifts I sent, I do not know. 
1. I would like to know the reason for blocking.
2. Of course I want to take it off. If this is an error, I would ask you to cancel the current platinum balance.
3. I will also ask you to note that the official website of technical support does not ship or authorization does not take place.
Thank you for taking the time to read!

5 answers to this question

2 часа назад, KIREEK сказал:

Only support can resolve the issue, it's not clear as to why you can't use support, i can't decypher exactly what that means

What does this mean?

When I try to "Sign in" or "Submit a request", my link changes, but it does not redirect anywhere (it leaves it on the main screen). I tried it in another browser and on my phone, but the result is the same.

Well there are 2 scenarios:

1. You're banned from support, this is unlikely if you never even spoke to them, let alone say something that would make you blocked.
  2. You have an issue that countless other users have had for the past half decade, they can't contact support due to some mysterious reason, they clear the cache, change browsers and nothing works, they never actually login to be able to make a ticket, the website simply stays in the same page over and over.

Maybe try a different PC to log in?