The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can anyone tell me what these rivens would be worth

MustyPotato21

Question

I have just rolled a few rivens can anyone help me work out how much they would be? or if they are any good?

Tenet Diplos Gelitoxitin:
+50.4% Toxin
+54.5% Cold
+27.6% Magazine Capacity

Jat Kusar Hexacron:
+117.6% Status Chance
+203.9% Critical Chance
   (x2 for Heavy Attacks)

If anyone has any knowledge about them please let me know! 

5 answers to this question

I'm terrible at deciding riven prices, but if you want a rough idea of what it could be worth check out websites like riven market or the riven section of warframe market, and see what similar rivens are selling for. It's not a perfect way to get a price, and people might still want to pay less or even be inclined to pay more, so it's not absolute. 

Try not to look at it as you should get the absolute highest you can get, but once you have a rough ballpark of what people sell similar rivens for think of the amount you would be happy to get (Take note that unrolled rivens can give a slightly higher price than a rolled riven with slightly better stats because the lower roll value is of value too, not just the weapon type and the stats)

As far as these rivens go, the tenet diplos could be much better. It doesn't have a negative so its stats are considerably lower than it could be. "damage" is generally preferred over elemental damage, and then things like crit damage, multishot and maybe even crit chance, you could give yourself an extra mod slot to use by getting crit chance into the riven and not needing it from another mod for example.

The jat kusar could be better too, it also lacks a negative and it's more of a crit weapon (While building crits with melee can be easier with combo counter too) so I feel you're better off having the riven catered to crit damage rather than status/crit chance.

25 minutes ago, NecroPed said:

I'm terrible at deciding riven prices, but if you want a rough idea of what it could be worth check out websites like riven market or the riven section of warframe market, and see what similar rivens are selling for. It's not a perfect way to get a price, and people might still want to pay less or even be inclined to pay more, so it's not absolute. 

Try not to look at it as you should get the absolute highest you can get, but once you have a rough ballpark of what people sell similar rivens for think of the amount you would be happy to get (Take note that unrolled rivens can give a slightly higher price than a rolled riven with slightly better stats because the lower roll value is of value too, not just the weapon type and the stats)

As far as these rivens go, the tenet diplos could be much better. It doesn't have a negative so its stats are considerably lower than it could be. "damage" is generally preferred over elemental damage, and then things like crit damage, multishot and maybe even crit chance, you could give yourself an extra mod slot to use by getting crit chance into the riven and not needing it from another mod for example.

The jat kusar could be better too, it also lacks a negative and it's more of a crit weapon (While building crits with melee can be easier with combo counter too) so I feel you're better off having the riven catered to crit damage rather than status/crit chance.

Alright, do you think rerolling them could be worth it? or just try and sell as is?

1 minute ago, MustyPotato21 said:

Alright, do you think rerolling them could be worth it? or just try and sell as is?

It depends how much you want out of it. You could sell them both and potentially get a decent price, but I personally wouldn't expect hunreds of plat as they are now. If you reroll them you could get something better and substantially increase the worth, but it depends whether you think it'll be worth the time investment + RNG. But, at the end of the day it's all about what someone is willing to pay and people have different standards and wants, so you kinda just have to play your luck with rivens, whether that's luck in finding a buyer for the specific stats you have or luck in rolling better stats is up to you. Stats that one person doesn't want might still be wanted by another person for very specific reasons, so it's not very straightforward.

9 minutes ago, NecroPed said:

It depends how much you want out of it. You could sell them both and potentially get a decent price, but I personally wouldn't expect hunreds of plat as they are now. If you reroll them you could get something better and substantially increase the worth, but it depends whether you think it'll be worth the time investment + RNG. But, at the end of the day it's all about what someone is willing to pay and people have different standards and wants, so you kinda just have to play your luck with rivens, whether that's luck in finding a buyer for the specific stats you have or luck in rolling better stats is up to you. Stats that one person doesn't want might still be wanted by another person for very specific reasons, so it's not very straightforward.

Alright, thanks for the help! :)

These Rivens are worth the same as any unrolled one for the respective weapon - the stats you got are worthless. And since the weapons in question are not in any way, shape, or form meta, that means not much. Maybe 50p, but that's if you even find someone willing to buy them at all.

Rolling Rivens is only advisable if you want to use them yourself, or if they are for a meta weapon - say Glaive Rivens would be great for rolling.

Edited by Traumtulpe