Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Selling Invites To A Clan? For Platinum?

Climaxstriker

This guy is has appeared on Trading chat selling invites to his clan "Warbros." we all got appalled by the fact that he was attempting to cost people platinum in order to let them join a clan, we all asked him to go to recruiting for the invites, he said "no thanks, I'll stay here. Besides, i'm just selling people INVITES to a clan, I'm not recruiting."....Which basically IS recruiting.

I highly doubt that this is OK for any clan leader to do, even if they did want to rush their builds. 

I even have a screen-shot of his little "Advertisement."

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1600x1200q90/716/hhsk.png

So, I'm here, not to just to tell Dev's about this, but alert anyone new here that may come under the impression that every clan leader will charge platinum for invites. 

I looked at the warbros recruitment thread, and I didn't  find his request to join anywhere on their thread. I didn't even find any mention of his name until I found a post of someone asking the WABROS clan if they know that someone was selling invites. So I was doubting he was apart of the clan at all until one of the guys below showed a video of him. (Sorry about that.) 

Edit: removing name because someone asked me to. As for making the screenshot bigger, I am putting the image at the largest available setting. I don't know about the resolution. 

Edited by Climaxstriker

You want in? Special deal for you, ONLY 30 platinum for squad leader status!

This offer expires 60 seconds after typing this.

Edit:

Oh, sorry, I went to the little room to unleash a steamy brown snake before sending in my post.

Your loss.

Edited by Painmak3r

As other Warbros said in previous threads he was already reported to the Warbros High Council (Nerokerubina, moriginal and Kriegbar) and they will take action against him. 

But if you guys see him doing it, you can just whisper one of them and report this guy.

Edited by LXLNG

lol... people who would pay plat to be in a clan are dumb.

Because they are buying their way into being cool and part of a top clan. They want to be part of a top guild because it grows their epeen/ego even though im pretty sure they will have to work hard and be social in the guild to be considered someone other than just another number

As other Warbros said in previous threads he was already reported to the Warbros High Council (Nerokerubina, moriginal and Kriegbar) and they will take action against him. 

But if you guys see him doing it, you can just whisper one of them and report this guy.

Thank you. and to everyone else, could you please stop with the pictures of shirtless guy pics....That has nothing to do with what the thread was about. 

I was not aware that there were other threads about this. So sorry for being part of the spam train. 

Hey guys.

Just to let everyone know that selling invites for plat is obviously something that wasn't intended. DE is already aware of this situation and it's currently investigating the matter. I would strongly suggest that anyone currently thinking about engaging in this sort of "trade" refrain from doing so.

I'm locking this thread because as i said the matter is already being investigated. Thank you!