Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack is a buggy mess

Nissun

Finishing a Railjack mission is a miracle these days. I've encountered three different kinds of bugs that prevented a mission from being completed, after doing all objectives. This is particularly bad for Railjack because missions take a longer time to complete.

Railjack could use some improvements here and there, but this risk renders the game mode unplayable, in my opinion. I'm not going to commit 15 minutes to a mission that I know could be wiped right at the end.

1 hour ago, Nissun said:

Finishing a Railjack mission is a miracle these days. I've encountered three different kinds of bugs that prevented a mission from being completed, after doing all objectives. This is particularly bad for Railjack because missions take a longer time to complete.

Railjack could use some improvements here and there, but this risk renders the game mode unplayable, in my opinion. I'm not going to commit 15 minutes to a mission that I know could be wiped right at the end.

I don't encounter any major bugs when playing solo, or when playing with one other friend and I'm the host.

The only annoyance is how frequently enemy fighters/crewships will stop spawning.  Usually this is because a ton of enemies spawned inside an objective somewhere and I didn't clear them out.  Revisiting these areas and massacring their inhabitants can prevent this pseudo-softlock, but it's annoying that the game can't just clear them out for you.

• Like 1

One thing that needs to be fixed is reward saving. At this point I refuse to leave railjack if I can't go to the dry dock, because even though it shouldn't, it often loses everything as if you quit if you leave in any other manner at any time, even during subsequent missions. This can leave me trapped in RJ if the other players keep voting to go to another mission (and leaving squad causes the same bug), which makes me disinclined to play the mode. RJ really needs to send you back to the orbiter after each mission, because "ship as hub" does not work, and it just wastes time loading the "ship hub", then immediately loading again to go to dry dock to leave.

Edited by Void2258