Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coildrive's are doing to much damage in defense missions in the orb vallis

DeadIyCobra6000

Being a solo player in warframe i tend to do a lot of farming by myself. when im in the orb vallis doing defense missions such as protect the drone or protect the coildrive, i will be protecting it pretty well with no problems then all of a sudden the mission is failed. when i look back at the objective i see a rogue coildrive either ramming into or on top of the objective (sometimes even miltiple coildrives). some people might also say just kill it because it isnt that hard but the coildrives literally take like 1-3 seconds to end the mission and are considered a vehicle not a road roller. this is a huge bug that im hopping will get fixed soon just so the newer players dont get stuck farming solaris united standing.

• 1 month later...

The Coildrives have a lot of major bugs.  

Today, I ran the lvl 5 bounty a few times.  Citrine, Revenant, Octavia. 

I know what to do from the previous glitchy messes of the past months.  

But they stopped taking damage.  I'm host.  Revenant was clearing the 2 or 3 Coildrives that spawned on one side of the area, but the drone got downed in seconds from another opposite the area.  Tortured the Coildrives on the map for a while, observing the behaviors, noticing Danse Macabre was sometimes not doing damage, then reset the bounty with Citrine. 

Citrine's crystal stopped targeting them intermittently.  Another player was in a necramech doing something ineffective, at MR18, and the bounty failed.  Drone went from full, to half, to dead in less than 3 seconds.  I was with the drone targeting whatever aggro it got, and saw Coildrives stuck in the cliff, the middle structure, and the debris, and I already killed a few.

So I went about torturing Coildrives and observing behaviors of Citrine's abilities, and noticed her crystal applying Toxin, Fire, Ice, Electric, as it should, but the Coildrive not being stunned or slowed.

Switched to Octavia to test Resonator and my higher rank lvl 30 necramech (higher than the MR18 who from profile had a lvl 7 necramech).  Drone stayed alive a while, as I spammed Resonator to catch each Coildrive for taunting and finishing off, and Fissure enemies were spawning too, but the Coildrives spawning in opposite sides got stuck on various objects far from their path, and started targeting the Drone.  I blasted with my Necramech to do the usual 100s thousands damage, but the one in the cliff was somehow not getting the radial blast. 

I decided to leave and post this because September, October, November, and now December seems like plenty of time for a company to have patched an obvious bug that is reported all over the internet since 2020.  But I guess Canadian Programmers need 4 years to do a day's worth of work?