Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multiple Transporters Inside Clan Dojo Suddenly Out of Bounds

PanKakez2000

I logged in today and went to my clan dojo to find that the transporters in many of the rooms had been moved out of bounds in the dojo map. When teleporting to these transporters, I am brought into a gray fog and can see dojo rooms off in the distance. I am not able to interact with the transporter again and moving makes me fall until I eventually respawn/land back in a dojo room.

This issue was noticed on 10/21/23. I am not sure if it is related, but I also noticed that the spawn room was not working and entering the dojo would sometimes spawn me in completely random rooms (dueling room, different clan halls, etc.). I tried resetting the spawn room and also creating a gateway decoration to try to address the spawn issue and that's when I noticed the transporters were all moved around.

Let me know if any other info needed. Thanks!

• Like 1

I have the exact same issue. I logged ind spent all night redoing my decorations because after changing spawn room all my decorations moved with all the transporters. And all my transporters are way out of bounds. i tried clipping through the rooms to find them and nothing worked. It's getting a little annoying to say the least. So hoping for a fix or at least a way to delete transporters from other transporters. 

Same here, trees everywhere, transporters scattered in various dimensions…

I managed to retrieve only one, but with the decoration mode inaccessible outside the boundaries it becomes very annoying, because I have to find by blind jumps the “borderlands” of the boundaries where I can actually stand and close enough to a room to enter decoration mode.

I would appreciate at least a tool to remove all the transporters, because now I’m becoming the man in the wall myself, in a kind of new way…

With my customers…

• 2 weeks later...

Just ran into this bug today. In the midst of a rearrangement, I noticed my spawn points were increasingly erratic and random (sometimes out of bounds or in rooms that were in the middle of construction/deconstruction). I decided to try changing which hall was the spawn point. Changed it to a different one, then reverted back to the original one (starter hall). After that, all my transporters disappeared. Built a test one to see where they all ended up, and most of them were out of bounds. I was able to recover two, but some others I had to remove and rebuild. I'm peeved about this last point, as I rushed most of these transporters' builds. Would love to see a fix or a workaround.

There are currently 3 transporters still broken that I can't access to remove or return to their original locations.

Edited by Wixtop
Grammar

• 2 weeks later...

I have this exact problem and have a support ticket open about this. 

We have one of the old clan halls and changing the spawn room to a newer clan hall shifted all the transporters out of bounds, except one transporter i placed in an open space room. Along with the transporters _some_ decorations shifted with it, but not all. Its weird af.

The problem is: i cannot remove the out of bounds transporters. So we're waiting for manual removal by support.

Edit: Also the problem with spawning in locations other than the designated spawn room is happening with us too.

Edited by VanLyrr

• 4 weeks later...