The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QOL: Aura Forma touch up?

(PSN)OmegaSlayer

7 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

Worth mentioning that half the melee weapon classes in that list have either one stance, or their stances all have the same polarity, so those can be taken right out.  I don't know how many weapons that actually leaves, but more are going to be mastery fodder than not.

Out of the ones that are left, the majority of the weapon classes have one stance that seems superior to me to the other choices in both feel and damage output.  Or they're Whips or Heavy Blades, where I dislike all the stances and don't like playing those weapons at all.  Which is why even though Dark Split Sword has a good case for needing a stance forma in theory, and I'm generally not put off of  investment in weak  but interesting weapons, I've still never bothered.

I can put together theoretical cases where I'd use one, but I've yet to even be tempted.  I haven't gotten a lot of use out of aura forma either, but have probably installed 10 or so. 

How many stance forma have you used?

On the flip side, most players aren't going to play every Warframe, so the same logic applies. For example, aside from raising for mastery, I'll never actually play basically any of the male frames (there's a couple exceptions, of course). So technically speaking, I'll only ever need about half as much Aura Forma as there are frames in the game.

As for your question regarding Stance Forma, I've currently used... three, I believe? Offhand at the moment, I can only think of Arca Titron, Praedos, and Innodem. That being said, I can think of many others that I plan to use Stance Forma on in the future, once I'm able to properly start farming Steel Path. Currently only have time for the daily Incursions, as I'm finishing up on other stuff like Zariman and Necralisk (and any Steel Essence I get from those is reserved for Umbra Forma, endo, kuva, and forma). Rumblejack, Ceramic Dagger, Ohma (although I might wait until I get Prisma Ohma for this one), etc are all on the waiting list.

Edited by Hexerin

13 hours ago, Voltage said:

To be fair, Aura Forma was added to the market later. They originally felt more like a luxury Forma option, but now they are honestly kind of trivial to own. Like sure, 150p is not free, but trading for that much is hardly that difficult, and you really don't need too many of these. 

I do agree that the build cost is a little bit high though.

I think I have way more than 20k of stuff to sell, but I'd rather play 40 minutes than sit in the toxicity of the trade chat for 15 minutes

With something in the wain of an "auction house/marketplace" I'd swim in plat and wouldn't be begging to reduce costs LOL

11 hours ago, (PSN)OmegaSlayer said:

I think I have way more than 20k of stuff to sell, but I'd rather play 40 minutes than sit in the toxicity of the trade chat for 15 minutes

With something in the wain of an "auction house/marketplace" I'd swim in plat and wouldn't be begging to reduce costs LOL

Are you familiar with Warframe Market?  Not an in game AH but 1000% more pleasant than trade chat for  many of the most commonly traded items.

• Like 1