Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Eye Air Support not working at mission start + not comsuming charges

MobyTheDuck

Was doing the Nightwave Orokin Vault mission, when I remembered that Orokin Eye now marks it on the screen.

Started a mission, used it and... nothing. Had 35 charges.

Next mission, captured the target, used it, THEN it the Vault got marked. Still had 35 charges.

Third mission, used right at the start. Nothing. 35 charges.

Fourth mission, captured target, used air support, marked. Still 35 charges.

4 минуты назад, MobyTheDuck сказал:

Was doing the Nightwave Orokin Vault mission, when I remembered that Orokin Eye now marks it on the screen.

Started a mission, used it and... nothing. Had 35 charges.

Next mission, captured the target, used it, THEN it the Vault got marked. Still had 35 charges.

Third mission, used right at the start. Nothing. 35 charges.

Fourth mission, captured target, used air support, marked. Still 35 charges.

Orokin Eye has a range of 150 meters. If there's nothing to mark in this range nothing will be marked. Not a bug.

About the charges not being consumed - it's been like this since Paralax dropship release and been reported many times. I guess DE either know about this issue and don't really care to fix it or don't even consider this an issue.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

Orokin Eye has a range of 150 meters. If there's nothing to mark in this range nothing will be marked. Not a bug.

About the charges not being consumed - it's been like this since Paralax dropship release and been reported many times. I guess DE either know about this issue and don't really care to fix it or don't even consider this an issue.

I wonder if something else is broken then? Because I am sure it refused to mark a Vault just around the corner, then on another mission it marked one 290m behind me.

42 минуты назад, MobyTheDuck сказал:

I wonder if something else is broken then? Because I am sure it refused to mark a Vault just around the corner, then on another mission it marked one 290m behind me.

Because scanning range doesn't take level geometry into account. It just radiates from the point where you used Orokin Eye. But tracking does take level geometry into account, leading you through all the halls and rooms. And sometimes level can generate in such way that two rooms can be very close to each other, but a path from one to another can be very long.

qID0cxO.png

Edited by Tesla_Reloaded