Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When does DE grow up?

(PSN)shiwan8

hace 3 horas, Delysic dijo:

cringe ass reddit post. learn to read what the OP said before you post a cringe comment

haha ''Sounds like you're in denial of wanting to leave the game yourself'' just do it.

Edited by CosoMalvadoNG

It should be like that little thing we learned after so many years is that there  are all kind of Tenno out there and some ppl never leave Dojo so its good to have options for everybody 

• Like 1

hace 22 horas, latetier dijo:

the answer is really simple.

if the players continue to eat the slop that is served, they will continue to serve it.

Nah, I don't make this ''content'' of the game myself because it's not necessary. Another thing is that people force themselves to do it even if they don't like it and come to the forum to complain when it is not necessary from the beginning. It is non-obligatory filler content but there are people who like it and it exists for them.

The same with any type of game content in the game... I also don't do conclave either and although it seems quite bad to me and full of exploits, but I'm not crying because it's bad, because there is a group of people who enjoy it, that's why it still exists and that's it. .

Edited by CosoMalvadoNG
  • Like 3

Eh you should always be careful about what stuff you want permanently removed from the game. Some players are more competent and generally aware of others, in terms of self awareness and how others preferences, play styles, priorities may differ, and some players think everything should try to accomodate them personally, and everyone should have a similar view, and if they don't, then they are at fault. 

As an individual, both types preferences, priorities and so on, are valid, in that, its fine if people have their own opinions and preferences, just that some people may not realise that others, including developers may actually prefer to accomodate others and not that lone individual or small minority, lacking in self awareness or competent or reasonable points or interests. Now its complex, because some of those variables can change around a little, but lets just say that history has had a lot of people whose personal beliefs weren't adequately strengthened by their ability to communicate them, in such a way which would prove productive to their own interests/arguments.