Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credit booster not working in the Index

Zabon

Went in to the Index with a credit booster and played a few rounds twice, first time it didn´t look like the credits got doubled so I double checked how many credits I had before I went in the second time and it didn´t get doubled.
I got about 800k when the mission result screen (and the math when counting) said I should have gotten around 1,6 mil.
Sadly forgot to take screenshots and got put in a relay so can´t open the last mission result.

52 минуты назад, Zabon сказал:

Went in to the Index with a credit booster and played a few rounds twice, first time it didn´t look like the credits got doubled so I double checked how many credits I had before I went in the second time and it didn´t get doubled.
I got about 800k when the mission result screen (and the math when counting) said I should have gotten around 1,6 mil.
Sadly forgot to take screenshots and got put in a relay so can´t open the last mission result.

What booster are you talking about? The normal one you get for plat/daily reward/sortie? The tenno relay blessing? Or first mission of the day credit booster?

12 минут назад, Sxssertod сказал:

can confirm have credit blessing and it dont double the credit and the UI is buged didnt show up.

Guys, can you please stop confirming pointless information? You aren't helping to solve the problem at all. Provide more information instead of that dumb conformation. Tell when you did the mission, how it went, how many rounds you did, how many points scored, were you alone or not, did the host left before you ended the mission or not and so on. Take a few screenshots of the mission result window or record a video. Your "confirm" without proper info is worthless.

Am 5.11.2023 um 10:40 schrieb Tesla_Reloaded:

Guys, can you please stop confirming pointless information? You aren't helping to solve the problem at all. Provide more information instead of that dumb conformation. Tell when you did the mission, how it went, how many rounds you did, how many points scored, were you alone or not, did the host left before you ended the mission or not and so on. Take a few screenshots of the mission result window or record a video. Your "confirm" without proper info is worthless.

Okay so after Today Test, we doing as 3 Players Index with 100 points, 2 rounds we win both with 203/0, im the Host no player leave midway. Misson result dont show up but Last Mission result do. Here is the screenshot. My start Credit is 45.000.

https://imgur.com/a/FwlEd3B

21 минуту назад, Sxssertod сказал:

Okay so after Today Test, we doing as 3 Players Index with 100 points, 2 rounds we win both with 203/0, im the Host no player leave midway. Misson result dont show up but Last Mission result do. Here is the screenshot. My start Credit is 45.000.

https://imgur.com/a/FwlEd3B

That's better. Let's count credits. High risk Index reward is 250k credits. You've done 2 rounds: 250k*2=500k. You had Tenno relay blessing, which gives 25% credit boost. 500k+25%= 625k. You've spent 50k credits to enter Index: 625k-50k=575k credits. Considering you had around 45k credits before starting Index your end result of 652k credits seems correct.

Keep in mind, the "first mission of the day" credit booster never worked in Index. The doubled amount of credits in you see the mission result screen is a bug.

From that we can conclude that the mission result screen is definitely bugged (and been bugged for quite a while, since DE don't care to fix it). But the actual reward calculation is correct.