Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weird verglas interaction with hemocyte ?

Waeleto

This isn't a bug report, i just want to see if anyone had this interaction and if it's tied to verglas and duplex bond
So i was fighting hemocyte with a dethcube that had duplex bond and verlgas and the hemocyte would literally stop moving when it's spawned, it wouldn't open it's mouth or move at all, i noticed it's start moving again as soon as i moved away and stopped using abilities (aka stopped spawning duplex bond clones) so i'm assuming this is because of verglas ? and i can confirm no one in the squad had any abilities that affects the hemocyte 

im running the same setup, i've noticed it stopping sometimes but i dont think it's a problem with duplex bond or verglas since other times a teammate made me invisible (thanks, that one ash player) but the hemocyte still targeted my taxon duplex clones

Edited by SDGDen

I run verglas w/o duplex bond and no issues. In pub this happened to me and i was wondering what someone had equipped. I also noticed verglas doesn't seem to slow anything in PS. Including the thumper which can be such a pain since I don't use my mech and it's pulses constantly throwing me to the ground in some missions.

Edited by (XBOX)Player244024418

You mean the one with the scythe? I think because it's the only one that had stump ability (it'll sit it's ass a couple of time). One mission it did that on a loop for 3 minute instead of attacking (vulnerable time). I presume because some pet just start attacking it from below.

Edited by BroDutt