The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Infinite Item Pickup Sound in Duviri

(XBOX)Dankbuzzggfr

When in Duviri doing Circuit runs, I sometimes come across a bug in which my frame will have a pool of health or energy orbs, sometimes ammo, and will constantly repeat the sound as if I'm picking it up. Running away from the pool does no good, as it just follows me everywhere I go no matter how fast I move. I would say it happens once every three games, but carries over through the entire rest of the playthrough. I don't know what causes this bug, or how to even remotely fix it

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I have this problem a lot too and not just in Duviri. It usually happens when I'm generating and using something really fast. As Nekros with Despoil, I'll be generating health orbs, losing health, and gaining health rapidly. This often leads to multiple health orbs trying to heal me at once, but only one does and the rest get stuck following me around and making the pickup sounds until I lose more health. I've also noticed this happening a lot with secondary ammo when using Sentient Surge Ocucor.

Here is a 30 second clip of this issue

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/w8mEHRqfqa

Edited by KeebsCity
Added video link
  • Like 2

• 6 months later...

+1 for this, gotten this a ton of times in circuit, but recently more in normal missions as well.

Just got this one and the stuck in warframe bug, so all I could do the entire round, was listening to the spam sounds...

Usually going to operator mode, then moving away from the warframe can alleviate the issue for a little while, until you start getting lots more pickups again.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

DE, can you please add in options to DISABLE ammo/energy/health pickups? Furis incarnon will constantly try to pickup ammo and i end up having to mute the entire game or i will go mad. PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS, or give us more sound options 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...