Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Riven Price check] For Ooltha Zaw

(XBOX)smlbeast

Question

2 answers to this question

Zaw rivens are essentially unsellable

too niche to be in demand, for a time a few of them were valued as Stat Sticks, but Meta has moved on to using the ceramic dagger instead.....

I'd suggest, the most benefit you can get out of that Riven, is to craft an Oothla Polearm yourself and use it.

yup, take pride in having a personalized melee weapon.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

Zaw rivens are essentially unsellable

too niche to be in demand, for a time a few of them were valued as Stat Sticks, but Meta has moved on to using the ceramic dagger instead.....

I'd suggest, the most benefit you can get out of that Riven, is to craft an Oothla Polearm yourself and use it.

yup, take pride in having a personalized melee weapon.

^^^ this exactly.

i do want to say, Zaws are fantastic weapons and that riven will make the Oothla a insane weapon. you can also get Exodia Contagion, which turns your weapon into one of the hardest hitting attacks in the game.

(exodia contagion is from Plague Star!)

due to how uncommon it is for people to use Zaws (kitguns too) and how many zaws there are, they all have very very high disposition, so rivens are gold fora nyone who actually uses them.

but very very very unlikely to sell it, due to that. (since low use is also why no one is buying and Zaw rivens themselves are plentiful and are limited weapon wise, so easier to get a riven of your chosen weapon compared to normal rivens).

kitguns also fall into this issue, though more people use kitguns. but just like Zaws, a riven for a kitgun isnt hard to get with the small weapon selection.

• Like 1