Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

thank you DE for helping me get the courage to become better

AzmuleDaera

i want to tell my story so let's all go back to January 4, 2019, I just came from switch version and was depressed because my GF dumped me on Christmas of 2018 

for being too fat (yeah, it happens) so what did I do I immersed myself in video games and one of which was warframe it was fun at least to me was free easy to get into (just bomb maim sunder and explode a bunch of things with guns, melees and characters lol) i was sick and tired of what both happened IRL and me being under Mr 16, so I chose to say this meh lets get all the primes and eventually the regular versions as well so slowly i did rather than saying I can't, I said i will rather than 100% quitting i took breaks played other games got a bunch of stuff and kept on grinding which lead me to become more attuned to real life last year i realized all i was doing was wasting away a little bit of my time so for Christmas i started buying weights and cast iron plates and a lot of exercising equipment which led me into becoming skinnier so far i have gone from 385 pounds to 280 and building muscles 

so Thank you, DE, for being one of the catalyst's for changing my life 

• Like 5

well, congrats on making self-improvement! getting motivated can be very hard, I myself could certainly lose a few pounds and hit the weights again, though like one of my father's old motorbikes, it's tricky to get started, but once you start and commit it gets easier. 

"dream not of what you are, but of what you want to be".

On 2023-11-14 at 5:54 PM, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

well, congrats on making self-improvement! getting motivated can be very hard, I myself could certainly lose a few pounds and hit the weights again, though like one of my father's old motorbikes, it's tricky to get started, but once you start and commit it gets easier. 

"dream not of what you are, but of what you want to be".

Yeah, it can be hard someday's I want to quit all together, and then I remember that I want to be able to protect my family