The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Eximus Warframe.

(PSN)Hopper_Orouk

Eximus Warframe is exactly that...a Warframe with the powers and abilities of the Eximus auras...he has the ability of aura projection and manipulation allowing him to assimilate many abilities of the eximus.

Since I'm associating this Warframe with a Warlock/witch type...I'm gonna give him the name Merlin

Passive: At spawn, Merlin starts out with overguard equals to 90% of his total health and shields...damaging overguard health of enemies restores his reserves.

1ST: Merlin cycles through four Eximus abilities, BlitsLeechEnergy leech, and and Arctic ...I don't need to explain their mechanics because they're well known already, but the only thing to know is that their stats scale with Warframe mods

also, Blits and arctic require a button input (either hold or tap depending on your settings) to activate their active abilities, while Leech and energy leech are passive and always active, spawning leech circles that drain their respective element.

2nd: Merlin steals the Eximus aura of a target, If the stolen aura matches the one Merlin is using with his first ability, they will be combined into one effect and have their stats double.
otherwise, a different aura will stay separately from Merlin's main aura, allowing him to have two active different eximus auras.

3rd: Merlin fill nearby enemies with Awe, causing them to group up with you and turn on their allies and fight them...this will not convert enemies into allies like Nerkos' shadows or Mind control but they will act exactly like them...

this ability is a reference to the fact that eximus enemies usually have a pack of enemies around them.

4th: Merlin unleashes the full might of the Blits, Arson, shock and toxin Eximus auras into a concentrated beam of Blast, heat, electricity and toxin damage.
this attack deals 400% damage to Overguard and will chain to 3 more enemies. 

Well maybe not him being merlin, but some corpus accident gone wrong and we have frame with abilities to command robotics, which correspodends  each type of eximuses.  And would have khora like pet, but its hound with eximus aura steal. 

Your idea actualy is tempting me to consider super eximus. 1 which spawns every 20 mins in missions, has all combine effects of every eximus possible(basicaly the infamous bullet sponge on roids) and once it drops to half hp, or breaks its overguard he spawns a group of eximuses of each type. 

2 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

Sorry, Merlin's not a proper Eximus frame unless he poops out  health and energy orbs and a bunch of credits whenever he dies.

That's outrageous, done.

1 hour ago, AntifreezeUnder0 said:

Well maybe not him being merlin, but some corpus accident gone wrong and we have frame with abilities to command robotics, which correspodends  each type of eximuses.  And would have khora like pet, but its hound with eximus aura steal. 

That's completely different than what I had in mind with this frame tbh...like that's an entirely different concept.

Edited by (PSN)Hopper_Orouk