The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen and Cross Platform Save

[DE]Taylor

Hello, my PS5 account has been linked to a PC account by another player. Can I unbind my PC account? My PS5 account is the primary account DeLiang_Sun@163.com The PC account maliciously bound is: cxzlxtr8959@outlook.com .

1 hour ago, DeLiang5945 said:

Hello, my PS5 account has been linked to a PC account by another player. Can I unbind my PC account? My PS5 account is the primary account DeLiang_Sun@163.com The PC account maliciously bound is: cxzlxtr8959@outlook.com .

You need to contact support, and you should also change your PSN account's password and turn on 2FA.

• 1 month later...

Why not unify the experience instead by having the creators receive the same money for every digital purchase? Because, this is restrictive, I bought a skin for saryn on PS4 but I would need to buy it now again on PC because otherwise the people that made the skin wouldn't get paid. As if you literally aren't paying them unless it's bought directly from the steam store... I mean come on there must be a better way to do this. One account, one ingame currency and one ingame store. How would it harm the creators if you simply set a  price for the skins, items they made to be received everytime a sale is made? I can't see this do anything but harm sales. As now I can't buy anything that isn't tennogen, what is the point?

Edited by SteelHawkOne