The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Merge-Log in days and Syndicates

Amygdalya

Couple things that I am curious about and have also thought about since the announcement of this feature being implemented.

Will log in days be added together when you merge accounts or will it just simply keep your main account log in days?  For example, my old Playstation account has around 300 log in days, and my PC account has around 50. I plan to make the PC account the "main" account as it has more quest progress as I haven't played the old Playstation account in years. Will I have 50 days of log ins or 350?

Syndicate progress is another area of concern. I would assume syndicate progress is tied to account progress and you will simply keep the main accounts ranks and progress. If that is the case, it would be a good idea if able to log onto the the other account and spend all syndicate standing before it is wiped out. Just wanting a little more clarification.

Operator Schools and the related experience tied to them. Again I would assume this is tied to account progression but I am not sure.

I am sure there will be more information in the coming days but these were a couple of the big ones as I pondered excitedly about this upcoming feature.

Edited by Amygdalya

1 hour ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

This is a guess, but I suspect they will give you the highest days count, as opposed to merging them, as you could be doubling up on days like that.

Let's hope they consider this with items such as Archon Shards as well.