Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help getting hacked account back

MalevolentSpirit

Question

I downloaded malware while looking for a program for a project and it took my main Warframe account off the email. I've tried sending a support ticket thru this side account but they just gave me a change password link for this account. Does anyone have any other suggestions on how I could get it back? I'm not willing to give that account up cuz I've got 5-6 years worth of stuff there and some paid stuff too :(

4 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, MalevolentSpirit said:

I downloaded malware while looking for a program for a project and it took my main Warframe account off the email. I've tried sending a support ticket thru this side account but they just gave me a change password link for this account. Does anyone have any other suggestions on how I could get it back? I'm not willing to give that account up cuz I've got 5-6 years worth of stuff there and some paid stuff too :(

If the support ticket isnt closed, you can try explaining your situation in more detail, and hope they reply with a solution. Far as I know they are answered by actual [DE] employees, not robots.

1 hour ago, MalevolentSpirit said:

I downloaded malware while looking for a program for a project and it took my main Warframe account off the email

So, someone took his time to make malware in form of a sotfware for your project (completely unrelated to warframe) and only thing he decided to steal was your warframe account? That has zero value?

• Like 1