The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If the new arcanes for melee that will be introduced into WITW will just add damage - they should not work on non-melee attacks.

Zendoker

Some melee weapons have the ability to fire projectiles and make explosions - they don't have the key melee issues that make melee need a buff. (Follow trough, low range, low damage, non-variability of builds.) Also, increasing the damage of these projectiles will lead to the fact that "melee-melee" will continue to be ignored by players, because it will not be able to compete with "boomstick melee".

(It's probably too late to ask for this, but at least I tried.)

Redeemer Prime exised for a long time. It's not like everyone use that single melee every mission you go into. Nor do players pick Glaive Prime because the Slash procs are very high. It comes down to preferences. What stances is more enjoyable. Because you know, you'll be mashing E for hours on end trying to not get bored of doing the smae thing over and over.

3 hours ago, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

Redeemer Prime exised for a long time. It's not like everyone use that single melee every mission you go into. Nor do players pick Glaive Prime because the Slash procs are very high. It comes down to preferences. What stances is more enjoyable. Because you know, you'll be mashing E for hours on end trying to not get bored of doing the smae thing over and over.

glaive prime was meta for a decent while because easy AOE. to the point where i saw it in every public mission i was doing. just someone on revenant rushing through the mission throwing glaive prime with volatile quick return at the floor the whole way through.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb (PSN)jaggerwanderer:

Who's mashing E still? It's holding now and it's lovely 

Regular Melee still works wonderful. Sure its usage may have dropped with the addition of newer melees but its power level hasn't. You can still use them to great effect.

Expecting people to turn in Twin lite because an arcane is equippable onto Glaive but can't but used with the detonate attack would be the worst though.

12 hours ago, (NSW)Royal_Elf_Mika said:

too bad these probably wont work on exalted melees.

I mean, that is already a given. The secondary arcanes don't work on exalteds so no doubt that they don't work on exalted melees. I don't think exalteds needs an extra boost in the form of arcanes anyways.