Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Review on Glyph in Warframe

StarkBlackberry

Hello fellow Warframe enthusiasts,

I wanted to take a moment to share my thoughts on the Glyph system in Warframe, specifically addressing my recent experience with attempting to revert to the original Lotus Glyph.

First and foremost, I appreciate the prompt and informative response from [DE]*** in addressing my request. The support team's instructions on accessing the default Lotus Symbol Glyph via the profile settings were clear and helpful, showcasing their commitment to assisting players.

However, I find myself in a situation where the sentimental value attached to the original Lotus Glyph, with its unique design distinct from the current one, has led me to seek further assistance. Unfortunately, as conveyed by [DE]***, the glyph is effectively no longer available for restoration.

While I understand the challenges associated with managing legacy content, especially when it comes to unique and sentimental items, I can't help but feel a bit disappointed. The original Lotus Glyph, with its special significance to long-time players like myself, adds a touch of nostalgia that enhances the overall gaming experience.
OldLotus-Symbol-Old-Glyph.webp New7.png

[DE]*** recommended providing feedback on the Warframe Feedback sub-forum, and I believe this is a constructive suggestion. It allows players to voice their thoughts on the importance of legacy content and the desire to have iconic glyphs reinstated. I encourage fellow players who share similar sentiments to join me in expressing our collective appreciation for these unique elements that contribute to the Warframe universe's rich history.

In conclusion, while I understand the limitations faced by the support team, I hope that our feedback as a community can reach the developers and contribute to future considerations regarding the availability of such cherished legacy content.

Thank you for your time, and may the Lotus guide us all in our future endeavors within the Warframe universe.

Best regards, StarkBlackberry

Edited by StarkBlackberry
hiding the nickname of a support employee
  • Like 1

Had the same thought 3 years ago when I posted here and others that posted before me. If I knew I couldn't get the good default glyph if I changed glyphs, I never would have changed it to begin with.

Seems like such a simple thing for DE to just add with a universal code. However I don't have much hope for that to actually happen.

• Like 1

6 минут назад, Hello сказал:

Had the same thought 3 years ago when I posted here and others that posted before me. If I knew I couldn't get the good default glyph if I changed glyphs, I never would have changed it to begin with.

Seems like such a simple thing for DE to just add with a universal code. However I don't have much hope for that to actually happen.

I made a post on Reddit on this topic and mentioned that I would be reaching out to support. There was a response from a user who had their glyph changed within 3 days after contacting support, but according to his words, this happened a year ago.