The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alliance cap increase

(PSN)K_o_D_e_R_633

Hello my fellow tenno. With some discussion with my clanmates and such I feel like there needs to be an alliance capacity increase. With the addition of cross platform players in the alliance now I would've thought an increase would happen. For some the clan is a lifeline to play the game, being in a great community really changes everything for a player. Which is why the clan system needs to be capitalized to the fullest in my opinion. Cap raises, chat system rework (good now but can be updated), even dojo changes like decorating would be massive to the community. Maybe a sun tier rank clan? Thank you for your time.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, (PSN)K_o_D_e_R_633 said:

Hello my fellow tenno. With some discussion with my clanmates and such I feel like there needs to be an alliance capacity increase. With the addition of cross platform players in the alliance now I would've thought an increase would happen. For some the clan is a lifeline to play the game, being in a great community really changes everything for a player. Which is why the clan system needs to be capitalized to the fullest in my opinion. Cap raises, chat system rework (good now but can be updated), even dojo changes like decorating would be massive to the community. Maybe a sun tier rank clan? Thank you for your time.

i mentioned this 8 months ago with the clan /alliance increase before crossplay also
ghost - 10 members
shadow - 30 members
storm - 100 members
mountain - 300 members
moon - 1,000 members
sun - 2,000 members

alliance is now capped at 4k members
increase would go to 6k members

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Voltage said:

I think DE should just refine the clan system and remove Alliances. They've literally had no content or point in close to a decade now.

aye, they removed the very reason alliances existed back in what, april 2015? Personally i would like for maybe an alliance leaderboard for events or something